Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT: TT mini titan v2 fl (just build) to other 450

bot it thursday and just builed up. haven't finished yet..still need to build linkages and motor mount..

reason to trade with other 450 is I have a little problem and it's maybe a big problem for me.

the problem is motor and servo horn. I had a plan to install my kds motor..but can't becoz different dimension with motor mount.
    and also need a shorter servo horn for cyclic.

it's just a little problem for other bros..but I don't have a time in weekday..when i don't work..shop close..

wanna trade it with other 450 size as trex pro, beam, innova..etc..also looking for motor and servo horn for this mt v2 same time as looking for trade.

PLZ contacted me 9720-6985

Chris.

also looking for servo horns for MT 12.5mm from center.

Originally posted by Chris4214 View Post
    bot it thursday and just builed up. haven't finished yet..still need to build linkages and motor mount..

reason to trade with other 450 is I have a little problem and it's maybe a big problem for me.

the problem is motor and servo horn. I had a plan to install my kds motor..but can't becoz different dimension with motor mount.
    and also need a shorter servo horn for cyclic.

it's just a little problem for other bros..but I don't have a time in weekday..when i don't work..shop close..

wanna trade it with other 450 size as trex pro, beam, innova..etc..also looking for motor and servo horn for this mt v2 same time as looking for trade.

PLZ contacted me 9720-6985

Chris.

Comment

still looking for trade or motor and servo horn for my mt v2.
      trade kit only can..trade with kit with servos can..(mine is kst ds-115mg cyclic and kds n590 tail)
      also looking for servo horns for MT 12.5mm from center.

Comment

still looking for trade or motor and servo horn for my mt v2.
        trade kit only can..trade with kit with servos can..(mine is kst ds-115mg cyclic and kds n590 tail)

Comment

Working...
        X