Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS Solo Pro 180 3d

Hi everyone,

Up for sale next is my RTF Solo pro 180 3d. This heli was bought few months ago and was under-utilised. I never got around figuring the transmitter after it got reseted by my 1 year old daughter. And i've been pre-occupied with my 2 450 helis that's why no time to touch the mini heli. It has spares that i bought but not used as well.

here are the spares : 1 x main frame, 1x frame screw, 1 x tail gear set, 1x servo fixed frame.
    It comes with the complete box and manual just like it bought it plus spares.

Selling price is $170 Negotiable.

Here's a video not by me on what this heli is capable of doing.

Originally posted by wanaero View Post
    Hi everyone,

Up for sale next is my RTF Solo pro 180 3d. This heli was bought few months ago and was under-utilised. I never got around figuring the transmitter after it got reseted by my 1 year old daughter. And i've been pre-occupied with my 2 450 helis that's why no time to touch the mini heli. It has spares that i bought but not used as well.

here are the spares : 1 x main frame, 1x frame screw, 1 x tail gear set, 1x servo fixed frame.
    It comes with the complete box and manual just like it bought it plus spares.

Selling price is $170 Negotiable.

Here's a video not by me on what this heli is capable of doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vEw7...eature=related
    Forgot to put contact number.

To deal call/sms/whatsapp/imessage at 98584369 - wan

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
      X