Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS-Realflight Sim

Realflight simulator that comes with dummy tx. Selling at only $70. Just install n u r ready to fly. Int kindly contact me at 98266606. Tks

Tks 4 viewing, sold sold sold.

Comment

up for sale again

Up for sale again. Only 40. Please contact 96966329.

Comment

Dear all, pls take note that this thread is close, there is no reopening of sale. Reopening of sale can be done by the seller himself. Others seller PLEASE kindly use NEW THREAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ah Liew View Post
          Dear all, pls take note that this thread is close, there is no reopening of sale. Reopening of sale can be done by the seller himself. Others seller PLEASE kindly use NEW THREAD.
          Is it the same person who bought from you?

It's strange for a person to re-use the thread, because this advertises to potential buyers that the item is 3rd hand (or more). How to get good price?? Hmm... I guess everyone has their own reason!
          ------------------------------
          Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
          NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
            Is it the same person who bought from you?

It's strange for a person to re-use the thread, because this advertises to potential buyers that the item is 3rd hand (or more). How to get good price?? Hmm... I guess everyone has their own reason!
            Apologies to Ah Liew for using ur thread. I did not gave much thought just use it out of convienance.

I sell things not based on so much i buy it but how much i feel its worth....

Comment

TQ Sinnertan apology accepted. Its worth every cent. This thread is CLOSE pls no more respond here, lets drop this topic n move ahead, cheers everyone..............

Comment

Working...
              X