Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS T-Rex 100x $120

Brought T-Rex 100x yesterday evening at rotor , just fly a few times for testing. Comes with receipt and box.

Trex 100x comes with everything included in the super combo. Transmitter etc.

Note: There are slight paint off on the edge of the blade, a spot of paint tear off at the top of the canopy due to the scotch tape that stick on it in the packaging.

Brought at: $144 | Selling at: $120

Contact" 97450066
    Viewing/collection at: Hougang St 92

Ok, i just call Rotor Hobby, they will change the canopy for me cos it was the factory packaging fault.

Comment

120 cant nego? sms me 90915357

Comment

Originally posted by dryden79 View Post
        120 cant nego? sms me 90915357
        Come on people, it still very new.

It fly well too and if any problem, u can still go to rotor hobby for exchange. I can even teach u or demostrate to you how to fly this thing. This heli is good for beginner. Guarantee !

Comment

Really cant nego?

Comment

Thread Close! Not selling anymore. Thanks for the low offering (lucky never sell). Anyway, after flying sometimes i must say it not bad after all. Crash a few times not even a scratches on the blade and still holding well. Quite a durable heli. Strongly recommend to beginner.

Comment

Ya. Most hoping for good bargain I guess. I pay $2500 for a Heli. Sell 1.5k so many viewer but not one local offer a reasonable price. Keep it ba. Throw into dustbin make a nicer sound man. Sad
              sigpic

I want to learn how to HOVER...lol

Training orientation MSRx with DX8 , Training up to TDR....Realflight 6.0

May Ah Pa bless me with the will to fly and stop buying Heli till i can hover...lol

Comment

Working...
              X