Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check Interest for 5F RC Voltage protector.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Interest for 5F RC Voltage protector.

Hi Guys,

I would like to DIY a RC voltage protector that has capacity of 5F, yes 5 Farads or 5 million uF . This protector will be plug into your Receiver to provide clean and stable supply to prevent burnout. It will use Super Capacitor.

As for the price it will be around $20. FYI, HK sells protector 783333uf (3sec), for about S$ 14 (Price with regular mail shipping) and it's just provide 1/6 of capacity compare to what I'm about to make and it bulky (using 6 regular cap), mine will use 2 Caps.

If any of you interested, just PM me and I'll inform again.

Up......

Comment

By diy do you mean get a breadboard and 2 low voltage high storage capacity capacitors, line them in series and parallel them to the rx from bec..?
      Regards,
      Xuen7

SELLING
      2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
      Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
      Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
      Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
      MCPX parts / kit etc..
      Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

Originally posted by xuen7 View Post
        By diy do you mean get a breadboard and 2 low voltage high storage capacity capacitors, line them in series and parallel them to the rx from bec..?
        Yes bro, but I will make it neat along will the proper connector. Almost same like one in HK but way bigger capacity.

Comment

I try building one and test it on my quad with ArduPilotMega 2 board and receiver. The result is amazing I guess, it can power my electronics for about 30 seconds after I pull out the Lipo.

This sure will be able to prevent brown out on certain receiver when the voltage from BEC drops bellow certain threshold.

Comment

Working...
          X