Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Big Deal - My R/C Hobby(Surface)

Pretty crazy package that comes with all the electronics.

- 2.4GHz GT3B, 2 rx, digital metal servos, HiTec and HK
    - 1/8 XRAY XB8 Buggy fully setup
    - 1/10 XRAY T2 fully setup for both Tour and Drift
    - 1/10 Nitro Touring (Disassembled and cleaned)
    - 1/10 Toy R/C
    - Mountain of original parts, spares and accessories

Some other items such as chassis plate and more bits and pieces are not shown in the picture but will be included in the deal. I hate rust - Stainless steel sealed ball bearings, hex screws, sealed XB8 center diffs and too many other things to name. Explore them yourselves once you have it in your hands.

Beginner Warning: The Buggy and T2 have mind blowing speeds and acceleration. Despite their fine tuned stability, it is still dangerous, operate at your own risk.

Complete take over at only S$1200

Contact - 8444 8677 (9am - 9pm)

Free delivery at my convinence or self collect at Bt Batok.

This is for those who are wondering about the speed and it is on half charge for this video sample. It is a zoomer on 4S full charge, might blow tires on 5S and probably break something on 6S. Well, that is for you to decide to have fun or go nuts!

Pardon the bloody birds and the low light conditions.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I am getting quite a few requests on selling individual items but heres the thing - The idea of this sale is for me to shift everything at one go. Please understand that it is added complications for me if I were to sell all the essentials away and be abandoned with stuff that does not make sense selling not as a set.

To prevent further misunderstanding and frustration, please kindly avoid such requests for this sale. I apologise for this and thank you for understanding!

Comment

Detachable LiIon Mod. This benefits your wrist with better CG while holding onto the TX. It is both lighter and last longer. LiIon's lower voltage also means lesser stress to your TX microchips. 3S LiPo packs have a higher voltage which is known to harm the 6v transmitter circuitry, it have to regulate all that extra volts down to optimum by converting it to heat. The AA Tray and LiIon charging plugs are all included.

Lighter weight, lesser heat, more efficency, longer run time.

Custom 6062 T6 Aluminium Jog Wheel (Original Plastic wheel will also be included) and Stainless Steel Hex screws all around.

That annoying protrusion for Left Handed holding is now gone with this smoothen surface. You'll love it's comfort.

Comment

Machined from a solid Marine Grade T6 Billet Aluminium. I designed it this way as I disliked the ordinary 1/8 EP center diff styles which dirt gets in, lubrication washes off and motor sliding out of gear mesh aglinments. This design kicks away all those problems, it is extremely rigid and it effectively cools both the center diff ball bearings and motor. The motor is bolted down with 4 screws and it is adjustable to fit any 1/8 motor and pinions available in the market. Pocketed design made this about the same weight as any popular 1/8 motor mount but stronger! It can handle any extreme bashing! Lastly, a clear thick acrylic plate seals the top and allows you to instantly check your transmission.

Custom builders - I did not patent this design so it's free of copy rights. However, my schematics were discarded so you are on your own for this one.

Comment

New price - S$800 without LiPo and Charger.

Comment

Closed!

Comment

Working...
              X