Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS:- 1 week old Honey Bee CP-2 RTF in box

I am selling my 1 week-old Esky Honey Bee CP-2. It is the BRAND NEW 2005 MODEL with full CCPM (Cyclic/Collective Pitch Mixing). The CP-2 has the following improvements over the CP-1:

• New Design And Improved Rotor Head
    • New design rotor head set
    • New design paddle control frame
    • New design pitch control links
    • New design swash plate
    • New design main shaft drive gear set
    • New Design Transmitter With LCD Display

This new rotor head makes the helicopter fly steadily and prevents abnormal pitch changes. The helicopter is fitted with a full collective pitch rotor head system for 3D flights. The Gyro is adjustable for both proportion (i.e. slope of tail rotor vs. main rotor curve) and gain (i.e. sensitivity). This allows the Heli to be flown by both novice and pro fliers.

This Heli is fitted with CCPM (Cyclic/Collective Pitch Mixing). The CCPM system utilizes three servos for the three main controls: Aileron, elevator, and collective. The three servos are powered independently, but they work to each other in order to achieve a specific motion. For example, when a roll command is given, all three servos cooperate to tilt the swash plate right and left. For collective, the servos will force the swash plate up and down the main rotor shaft.

Because the servos are directly attached to the swash plate with short rigid links, CCPM offers a level of backlash-free precision that just can't be matched with other types of control systems. And because three servos work in unison to raise and lower the swash plate for pitch changes, three times the servo power is available in pitch while two times the servo power is available for cyclic inputs, so the swash plate is more aggressively held in its position.

Package Contents:

• E sky Honey Bee CP2 Helicopter
    • E sky EMSG0B 4-in-1 6 channel PPM receiver, with built-in mixer, gyro and ESC
    • E sky ET106A 6 Channel FM CCPM Transmitter with digital LCD voltage display, servo reverse switches, selectable idle-up, training toggle, rear data port as well as the PC series cable
    • E sky EK1-0180 11.1v 1000 mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
    • E sky EK2-0851 3 cell 11.1v Li=Polymer / Li-ion charger with status indication
    • E sky EK2-0902 110v-220v 12v power supply for Li-ion Charger
    • 3 EK2-0500 Servos
    • FMS flight simulation software (on CD ROM)
    • Simulator Cable for connecting Transmitter to PC via PC serial port
    • Undercarriage mounted training kit to prevent roll-overs
    • Extra Main Blades
    • Instructional Manuals and other documentation in English
    • Heat sinks for main and tail rotor motors
    • 8 Ni-Cd rechargeable cells for the transmitter
    • 220v charger for the transmitter

This Heli sells for $370 normally. I am asking $315. PM me please. FREE DELIVERY!
    "A helicopter is an assembly of forty thousand loose pieces, flying more or less in formation"

upz
    "A helicopter is an assembly of forty thousand loose pieces, flying more or less in formation"

Comment

FS: 1 week old Honey Bee CP 2 with loads of FREE extras. Price reduced to $299 !!

Price reduced to $299 !!

The FREE extras included with my Honey Bee CP-2 are as follows:

Spare main rotor blades
      Spare tail rotor blade
      Training skid set
      Simulator cable to connect transmitter to PC serial port
      Simulator software on CD
      Rechargeable transmitter Ni-Cds

FREE DELIVERY!!

Please PM me.

Comment

Sold

Sold, to a budding pilot. Good luck to you!! This thread now closed.

Comment

Working...
        X