Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS atom 500

As above,

I have an atom 500 carbon frame heli to let go.. I have not been flying for the past 4 months.. I have other hobby interests..

It comes with stock motor, hobbywing esc, align cyclic DS410 + a lot of spares, blades etc

condition is about 7/10 due to minor crack on frame near battery area (but never changed it since it doesnt affect flying)..I had a crash on my early days.

PM me your offer if you are interested.

thanks

Note: The heli is currently equipped with a copilot II system (not selling that)..So, I only dismantle the wiring once a deal is confirmed.

still avail..

PM me if interested.

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
    As above,

I have an atom 500 carbon frame heli to let go.. I have not been flying for the past 4 months.. I have other hobby interests..

It comes with stock motor, hobbywing esc, align cyclic DS410 + a lot of spares, blades etc

condition is about 7/10 due to minor crack on frame near battery area (but never changed it since it doesnt affect flying)..I had a crash on my early days.

PM me your offer if you are interested.

thanks

Note: The heli is currently equipped with a copilot II system (not selling that)..So, I only dismantle the wiring once a deal is confirmed.

Comment

still available..

how about SGD 400 or PM me your best offer..

Comment

350 anyone?

Comment

up

still avail

Comment

ups for an old post..

PM me if interested.

Or i can consider a trade for a non RC related item (shoot what you have and we can discuss).

Am more into road biking and mountain biking now if you want to trade for a bike or similar items (topup can be done from either side)..But other items are welcome too..

i think am slowly getting out of the hobby

Comment

Hey bro

I'm interested in your atom. A kind bro on the forum directed me to you.

I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full.

Kindly let me know if your heli is still available and the details of this sale.
              Cheers

YL

Comment

thks..

i have sent you a PM

cheers

Comment

Working...
                X