Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realflight G2 Simulation Kit USB Port New

Simulation kit,good for G2 Realflight.Connecting method through USB.Cable comes with interlink controller.Nothing else you need to fly on your computer,except a minimum 4 channel radio controller (TX).This is by far the best simulation anyone should try.Very relistic!Even if you already been flying for many years.You can still make use of this simulation to practise 3D aerobatics.You are welcome to my place to try it first before buying.I'm using one for myself too.Enquiries welcome,9098 1900.No obligations.

Simulation kit,good for G2 Realflight.Connecting method through USB.Cable comes with interlink controller.Nothing else you need to fly on your computer,except a minimum 4 channel radio controller (TX).This is by far the best simulation anyone should try.Very relistic!Even if you already been flying for many years.You can still make use of this simulation to practise 3D aerobatics.You are welcome to my place to try it first before buying.I'm using one for myself too.Enquiries welcome,9098 1900.No obligations.

Comment

Appreciate if you can just bump your thread up instead of starting a new thread for the same item Thanks

Mike

Comment

Hi GSS

I am looking for a simulator. Pls let me know the price. You can pm me as well.

Thanks
        What goes up must come down!

Comment

Working...
        X