Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Hokusei Sbach 70

Hi, I'm putting up my Hokusei Sbach 70 up for sale.

Its only a few months old, but I have too many air frames lying around and I guess I should start clearing some of the smaller ones.

The plane is at least 3 generations ahead of the original FAir series (I had one years ago). Hovers easier than a heli , harriers like a PBF, spins up like a top and rolls great to boot! The knife edge is better than average too. Flatspins are insane. In short, all the things that made the original Hokuseis great in a more updated design.

The plane is pretty much as pictured. No crashes or major damage; I did have to reinforce one internal rib I'm guessing because of my throws.

The plane comes with two piece plug in wings so it's really easy to transport.

I understand that current retail in Singapore is about $19X... so I'm asking $135 firm for the bare air frame only.

Genuine interested buyers, please contact me via email at corruptibleseed@gmail.com

Thank you.

What engine did you use b4 bro?

Comment

sbach 70 - Hokusei

Originally posted by efish View Post
      Hi, I'm putting up my Hokusei Sbach 70 up for sale.

Its only a few months old, but I have too many air frames lying around and I guess I should start clearing some of the smaller ones.

The plane is at least 3 generations ahead of the original FAir series (I had one years ago). Hovers easier than a heli , harriers like a PBF, spins up like a top and rolls great to boot! The knife edge is better than average too. Flatspins are insane. In short, all the things that made the original Hokuseis great in a more updated design.

The plane is pretty much as pictured. No crashes or major damage; I did have to reinforce one internal rib I'm guessing because of my throws.

The plane comes with two piece plug in wings so it's really easy to transport.

I understand that current retail in Singapore is about $19X... so I'm asking $135 firm for the bare air frame only.

Genuine interested buyers, please contact me via email at corruptibleseed@gmail.com

Thank you.

To sum it up, this plane turns the flying field into a "Flying Circus".

Seen it flown by "efish", it's freaking wicked!
      Just Fly

Comment

Caprc - actually, any decent engine will do. I've used saitos, OS, YS and others on my hokuseis and they've all flown brilliantly - a simple testament to a focus on a better airframe design rather than the more gimicky stuff you sometimes see. For basic 3D e.g. hovers. harriers etc, all the named engines work great; for more advanced stuff, I'm partial to YS because of the pressure feed. For either, a lot more turns on setup and tuning than outright engine choice.

Dear Mr. Spykerdelia, thank you for the kind words... but I'm afraid "freaking wicked" better describes your skills with that Protos! Hope to learn from you someday.

Comment

Still Available

Comment

Price Reduced...

Alright, my trusty 4 legged co-pilot scratched the covering on the left wing... No structural or internal damage, and its only on one side. Purely cosmetic and I have put a small oracover patch over it so its all good to go.

But that does means I'm reducing the price... $115 for what is probably one the best 3Ding profiles ever!

Comment

Bump ... for a best flying buddy!
              Just Fly

Comment

Still Available

Comment

Still Available!

Comment

Still Available

Comment

Still Available

Comment