Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Hitec Optic 6 TX

This model is well-known as the best bang-for-buck 6-channel TX ever. So nice to use, full-featured, that I used to have two units... sold one some time ago, and here's the second unit. Selling because I have another 72 MHz FM TX, enough for current use.

This TX comes with a Spectra 72 MHz synthesized module, which means you can tune to selected frequencies within the 72 MHz band. Mode 2, throttle on the left - but easily convertible to Mode 1.

Buyer will get: The TX, TX stand (fitted), NiCd TX battery, Lipo TX battery, Adapter to match lipo JST connector to Hitec connector.

Condition 7/10 (mostly due to aging, screen scratch-free and stick gimbals still feel pretty smooth). For $90 only.

Interested, please PM. Buyer to self-collect in the West.

------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Up...

Lots of features for a 6-channel TX. Supports both heli and airplane. Sub-trim, elevon, v-tail, flaperon, crow, lever for flap angle control (instead of just a on/off switch like some famous brand 6/7-ch TX i know...)

Also supports the Hitec Spectra 2.4GHz module, and other 3rd party Futaba-compatible 2.4GHz modules, e.g. Corona, Frsky.
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.

Comment

hello

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
      Up...

Lots of features for a 6-channel TX. Supports both heli and airplane. Sub-trim, elevon, v-tail, flaperon, crow, lever for flap angle control (instead of just a on/off switch like some famous brand 6/7-ch TX i know...)

Also supports the Hitec Spectra 2.4GHz module, and other 3rd party Futaba-compatible 2.4GHz modules, e.g. Corona, Frsky.
      Bro for the tx where to get?i am beginner pilot...
      above all!!take over the sky!!

Comment

Originally posted by jasmen20 View Post
        Bro for the tx where to get?i am beginner pilot...
        I mean not tx its THE RX
        above all!!take over the sky!!

Comment

Another person has reserved for the time being... thanks for your interest.

Comment

Working...
          X