Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esky CPX vs KDS 450SV

Hi, I'm new to heli Rc. Could anyone advise me which is a better choice to pick for beginner. Please let me know the pro n con of the two models. Also, don't really understand what flymentor does and gyro for stabilizing a heli. Thanks for your advise.

Originally posted by jerrylim1 View Post
    Hi, I'm new to heli Rc. Could anyone advise me which is a better choice to pick for beginner. Please let me know the pro n con of the two models. Also, don't really understand what flymentor does and gyro for stabilizing a heli. Thanks for your advise.
    1st of, ur post shd be at heli forum, here at market place, is for selling stuff,

To start ur heli hobby, always go for the biggest u can afford, size 500 is always better than 450..etc, where stability is concern.

As for flymentor, its the clone of German helicommand..i.e. auto pilot, it helps u to hover ur craft, there is a sensor that "reads" the ground thereby doing all the necessary adjustment for hovering,..works better over grass than sandy/concrete ground, if ur heli happens to be over smooth surface such as tile flooring, flymentor will not work..or at least try to work...overall action u will see ur heli drifting away..also when it gets too dark outside, ur flymentor will not work as well,..since your flymentor is doing the hovering...if u fly under such condition,...unless u switch off ur flymentor mode, ur heli will likely crash.

KDS is always better than esky comparing the 2 of the makers.

Hate to advertise for others but this guy Mr Tan helped me alot while I was learning the Heli stuff, u can SMS him for more details @ 9636 1100

Comment

Originally posted by dloh View Post
      1st of, ur post shd be at heli forum, here at market place, is for selling stuff,

Hate to advertise for others but this guy Mr Tan helped me alot while I was learning the Heli stuff, u can SMS him for more details @ 9636 1100
      +1. Hon Chung is easily one of the best in this field. Always friendly, never pushy and most importantly knowledgable.
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
        +1. Hon Chung is easily one of the best in this field. Always friendly, never pushy and most importantly knowledgable.
        U forgot to mentioned how he can easily hover a 450/500 size heli indoor inside a 4 by 4 m area..actually in his office

Comment

Originally posted by dloh View Post
          Can't agree more with dloh...Mr Tan is one of the very nice guy I've ever meet. He is also very knowledgeable as well.
          ---

Comment

Kds 450

Hi guys, thanks for your advise. May I know where do you fly your heli? Can you guys guide me to fly my heli if I join you? I've actually placed my order for a KDS 450sv with SkyHobbies, stock will arrive after national day. I'm having a Belt CP which I bought many years ago and have never touched it till of recent this hobby interest me again. So I'm using this as my training piece before KDS arrives. The problem with Belt CP is when I opt to fly in mode 2 the ESC doesn't seem to respond to the transmitter. Mode 1 is ok.
            Coincidently, Hobby Link gave me Mr Tan no. from Saint Passion and he is the person you guys are talking about. Spoke to him about my heli problem and he is willing to help solve my problem tomorrow. Once again thanks for sharing. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X