Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb:bladerunner or those 2-bladed helis

so long nv come to tis forum liao coz busy with work...jst went past a toy shop and saw this bladerunner..looks cool and shd b afforable..but i dun wann try my luck anymore after my bad thunderbird experience.. so im lookin for a 2nd hand bladerunner or clone which is flyable..

tink i shd b able to get 2nd hand here and help some of u guys clear ur stock of helis..hahaha..pm me for ur best price..out the toy retailing for 100 over bucks..so 2nd hand shd b cheaper? haha.. mayb can leave mi a msg at 96928093 ..dun haf to call mi coz most likely my workplace got no reception.
    thinking of ways to mod my tail.

abt blade runners...

hiya Deadbench!
    i have a blade runner i bought from carrefour a while back, it was a pretty good deal cos i paid less then an orange president for it.
    however, the blade runner is NOT meant for indoor flight, let me explain;
    whilst the design makes it inherently stable, it flys badly in areas with lots of stuff.... yeah, it auto-magically gets attracted to walls, sofas, tables shelves and such.
    flight correction is slow, due to the "stable " design. there is no roll, only yaw. forward or rearward flight takes REALLY long to transition to.... by which time, you'll most likely have flown into your wife's antique vase.
    there is a help FAQ at the manufacturer's webby you might like to check out.
    bladerunner help webby
    you'll best be flying it in an open, windless area like an enclosed carpark or such like, cos even air-conditioning vents affect its flight quite dramatically.
    or flying a heli with better cyclic controls (which you'll find less frustrating, believe me)
    have fun!
    ciao!
    -alexander

Comment

Working...
    X