Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mint raptor 50 for sale

Hi I have a raptor 50 for sale mint condition with hitec aurado9 comes with telemetry setup and lip and charger selling rtf. Cos more than 2.5k letting go 1.6k. Ctc me at 9655 2026. No time to fly. Cos my job kept flying. Will throw in a carry master price 200 free!

Originally posted by neubronner View Post
    Hi I have a raptor 50 for sale mint condition with hitec aurado9 comes with telemetry setup and lip and charger selling rtf. Cos more than 2.5k letting go 1.6k. Ctc me at 9655 2026. No time to fly. Cos my job kept flying. Will throw in a carry master price 200 free!
    Quiting hobby due to support mom medical as mom sickness relaps..

Comment

Quiting hobby due to support mom medical as mom sickness relaps..
      Hi I am quoting hobby as no time to take care of my mom. Selling my raptor 50 sc with hitec 9ch n telemrty system installed will groverner n starter lipo n carry master box with all batt n charger for 1.1k mint con nv fly if bros that noe me. All box with me. Ctc me 96552026.

Comment

Hi I am quoting hobby as no time to take care of my mom. Selling my raptor 50 sc with hitec 9ch n telemrty system installed will groverner n starter lipo n carry master box with all batt n charger for 1.1k mint con nv fly if bros that noe me. All box with me. Ctc me 96552026.
        Price down to 800 great price lots of free vies! Ctc 96552026 mint nv fly see to believe.

Comment

Price down to 800 great price lots of free vies! Ctc 96552026 mint nv fly see to believe.
          Price down to $650 take all and go nv fly or hover before. only starts engine in house. great deal. with full Hitec tele metry sys.

Comment

Price down to $650 take all and go nv fly or hover before. only starts engine in house. great deal. with full Hitec tele metry sys.
            Hi All Bros. currently pending veiwing tonight, will post again if not sold. cheers. thks for all bros support.

Comment

Hi All Bros. currently pending veiwing tonight, will post again if not sold. cheers. thks for all bros support.
              Sold to great bros. Tread close.

Comment

Working...
              X