Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Wing and wing tube for Sebart Katana

Hi guys I am looking for Sebart Katana wings and wing tube. Lost mine by foolish act..too embarassed to say how. It is for the 30e sebart Katana.
    Go back in one piece to fly another day.
    Having fun yet?
    36.39mhz
    40.77mhz

L&f

Was told one cleaner worker found a wing and a wing tube at one of pasir Ris carpark.
    عبد

Comment

Ha ha

Can you please tell me how to contact him? Kacau only. I am seriously looking to buy the wing and wing tube. Or something.
      Having fun yet?
      36.39mhz
      40.77mhz

Comment

You can try to contact Mr Tan.

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
        Can you please tell me how to contact him? Kacau only. I am seriously looking to buy the wing and wing tube. Or something.
        If you are feeling down....just pull up the stick!

Comment

heeeharrr

cikguuu... i think i still have mine lying around..the cardon rod and wings,, blue scheme wan.. but wing need to touch up abit uh... roll me one stick of drum can oredi..hehehe..
          When u fart, u never noe its a wet one until u see a skid mark on ur underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by NaimO View Post
            cikguuu... i think i still have mine lying around..the cardon rod and wings,, blue scheme wan.. but wing need to touch up abit uh... roll me one stick of drum can oredi..hehehe..
            Really wonderful...you want the deluxe size or the extra long one.
            Having fun yet?
            36.39mhz
            40.77mhz

Comment

heeee

Really wonderful...you want the deluxe size or the extra long one.

Cikgu.. Okay .. settle.. found the pair of wings and the carbon rod.. Wings structure still there.. jus need to touch up the coverings. a few holes lah..

i see u saturday morning!!
              When u fart, u never noe its a wet one until u see a skid mark on ur underwear.

Comment

Working...
              X