Thunder Tiger Ducati Desmosedici GP8
    With Transmitter.
    $350 sms 97691169

Comment

Keen where to view? Is Tx 2.4g?

Comment

Upz......

Comment

Is it come with full kit as in -> http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail.asp?prodid={63941EFA-FBE2-4076-B722-41051EEAF9DC}&pn=1

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
            Is it come with full kit as in -> http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail.asp?prodid={63941EFA-FBE2-4076-B722-41051EEAF9DC}&pn=1
            Yes. you only need.

Items Required for operation (Not Included):
            1. PRO-START Handheld R/C Car Engine Starter [2430]
            2. Glow starter [EX1001]
            3. Glow Fuel Morgan SideWinder 16% Nitro Car Fuel [SW16] or 25% Nitro Car Fuel [SW25]
            4. 8pcs AA size battery for Transmitter [4AAZINCW]

Comment

Got it from CONCEPTS74 last evening. However found it challenging for me to handle nitro. I should have bought an elec one.
              Up for sale again but new owner. If you have elec one to trade is also welcome. keen Sms 96329842.
              Originally posted by CONCEPTS74 View Post
              Yes. you only need.

Items Required for operation (Not Included):
              1. PRO-START Handheld R/C Car Engine Starter [2430]
              2. Glow starter [EX1001]
              3. Glow Fuel Morgan SideWinder 16% Nitro Car Fuel [SW16] or 25% Nitro Car Fuel [SW25]
              4. 8pcs AA size battery for Transmitter [4AAZINCW]

Comment

Got it from CONCEPTS74 last evening. However found it challenging for me to handle nitro. I should have bought an elec one.
                Up for sale again but new owner. If you have elec one to trade is also welcome. keen Sms 96329842.
                Come with this TX that is better than the original one.

Comment

GP or EP same

Come with this TX that is better than the original one.
                  Hi Leo

Greetings.. EP or GP is the same... i had the same problem with both... however you might wanna try changing the oil in the steering damper ( i tried removing the oil completely and it works well.. or you have to use very very thin silicon oil).. now am playing with Thunder Tiger SBK Pro5.. same issue... but after removing the oil from steering damper works better... hope this help.. cheers

Comment

wts- tt nitro bike

after spent some time to tune the engine, managed to run the bike. It is too fast for me and for sure need a lot more attention as compared to my nitro go-kart.
                    Bike is like new, please offer. Sms 9632 9842

Comment

Wts: TT nitro bike

Up

Comment

Not for sales anymore

After changing new 16% car fuel, OS No8 plug and modified the plug extension wire from original spring clip to crocodile clip, the engine start every time with just 1 crank. The idling is steady and slow.
                        Now I can really enjoy the bike, begin to learn slow turn in small area.
                        So I have decided to keep it

Attached Files

Comment

After changing new 16% car fuel, OS No8 plug and modified the plug extension wire from original spring clip to crocodile clip, the engine start every time with just 1 crank. The idling is steady and slow.
                          Now I can really enjoy the bike, begin to learn slow turn in small area.
                          So I have decided to keep it
                          Steady bro!!! Innovative thinking pays well!!! Blessing in disguise!

Comment

Originally posted by neubronner View Post
                            Steady bro!!! Innovative thinking pays well!!! Blessing in disguise!
                            See my bike -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an1Qn...e_gdata_player

Comment

Well done Leo :-)

Dear Leo

Greetings and well wishes :-) nice to see your bike finally running :-) yeah can tell pretty smooth after all the hop ups. B4 I sold off my TT Nitro Bike, I stumbled into a forum where the hobbyists there suggested to change to OS 18 engine.. you might want to look it up the web and check again. Now am reverting back to Kyosho HOR rider.. just bought the kit and a lot of hop-ups from online stores :-).. posted and selling off my TT SBK5 Pro Kit EP bike in this forum :-)... just check with you are you the same Leo who flies heli in Sin Ming with francis? cheers and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X