Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: Used GP/EP Scaled Balsa Corsair Plane!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Used GP/EP Scaled Balsa Corsair Plane!

Selling my beloved used Scaled GP Corsair Balsa Wood R/C Plane, built by Professional Expert from a local hobby shop a few years back.

This Corsair doesn't come with engine & other electronics.
    I purpose left 2x Servo installed at the wing (Aileron) for easy connection with your own Receiver. These are the "fast speed" servo.

It was intended for my GP to EP conversion hobby project, but too many things to do and thus hindered this project. I really need to CLEAR SPACE for my future project.

Everything such as Aileron, Rudder & Elevator are 100% working condition.
    The Cowl have a small crack but still useable. Otherwise new owner can simply buy a new cowl for it. Front Big Landing Wheels are in excellent condition, but the tiny wheel rear wheel was missing. The small wheel can be easily fixed.

This plane has a Wind Span of Approx. 1.1m long, so hope that new owner has the "power" to control it and get more excitement from this awesome plane.

Experienced Flyer can expect more stunts & hours of fun from this plane!

"Normal" Flyer can experience the "real scale" of flying!

Requires: 4-Channels Radio System (More channels for more advance functions)

All this only SGD$90!!!

What you see is what you get.

Self collect at Woodlands Drive 40 (My HDB Block) or at Admiralty MRT Station.

Please kindly SMS to my mobile 8.5.1.0.9.9.9.0. (SMS only)

Thank you for viewing!

More Photo

More Photo
    Originally posted by ez_racer View Post
    Selling my beloved used Scaled GP Corsair Balsa Wood R/C Plane, built by Professional Expert from a local hobby shop a few years back.

This Corsair doesn't come with engine & other electronics.
    I purpose left 2x Servo installed at the wing (Aileron) for easy connection with your own Receiver. These are the "fast speed" servo.

It was intended for my GP to EP conversion hobby project, but too many things to do and thus hindered this project. I really need to CLEAR SPACE for my future project.

Everything such as Aileron, Rudder & Elevator are 100% working condition.
    The Cowl have a small crack but still useable. Otherwise new owner can simply buy a new cowl for it. Front Big Landing Wheels are in excellent condition, but the tiny wheel rear wheel was missing. The small wheel can be easily fixed.

This plane has a Wind Span of Approx. 1.1m long, so hope that new owner has the "power" to control it and get more excitement from this awesome plane.

Experienced Flyer can expect more stunts & hours of fun from this plane!

"Normal" Flyer can experience the "real scale" of flying!

Requires: 4-Channels Radio System (More channels for more advance functions)

All this only SGD$90!!!

What you see is what you get.

Self collect at Woodlands Drive 40 (My HDB Block) or at Admiralty MRT Station.

Please kindly SMS to my mobile 8.5.1.0.9.9.9.0. (SMS only)

Thank you for viewing!

Comment

More Photo

More Photo

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Upz...

Comment

Update:
            Item currently reserved by "Wan" - (+65 xxxxx182).

Comment

Working...
            X