Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyperion 0610i Duo Charger

For Sale:
    Hyperion 0610i Duo Charger in great condition.

The Hyperion Duo is a 360 watt, dual port, balancing charger that can pretty much charge almost anything you can throw at it including:

1-6 Cells Lithium Polymer
    1-6 Cells Lithium Ion
    1-6 Cells A123
    1-16 Cells Nicd/Nimh
    1-12 Lead Acid

Because of its dual port design, it can charge two battery packs simultaneously whether you network them together and charge / balance them as a single pack (ex. charge 2 x 5s lipo packs as a 10s), or if you charge two unrelated batteries such as a NiCd and a LiPo pack at the same time.

And with a total output power of 360 watts or 180 watts per channel, you can change two 6s packs at up to 8A each. The Duo can charge batteries at 0.1A – 10A or anything in between in 0.1A increments.

The charger also features an integrated balancer with 300mA of balance power per cell, and with the variety of balance adapters made available by Hyperion, you can balance almost any pack imaginable.

Aside from the charger 2 balancer boards with Hyperion Connectors are included.

With the optional available Balancer boards you can charge any kind of pack:

Price: 300 S$
    Condition: as good as new

Upz for a good seller and charger.

Comment

Working...
    X