Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falcon 120 ARTF

Hi. Putting up for sale is this brand new unflown Falcon 120 with Air retracts with Oleo Struts. Wings, tail boom and horizontal stabliser are detachable so can fit into any sedan cars. Mounted a unflown, "just run-in" Super Tigre G2300 Mk II with 3 blade Master Airscrew pusher prop. All 10 servos and connecting cables for flying surfaces are mounted so just install your Rx and you are ready to go flying. One last thing to do is to do the mounting for the hatch. All these for just a token of $400. Can also sell with my DSX 9 Tx and 9 channel Rx RC system for another $550. Condition is 9.5/10.

Will throw in the EDO F-15 in our very own BLACK KNIGHT 6 scheme. Upgraded Fan and Brushless Motor from Sky Hobbies as well. Need a 2300mAh 3S Lipo and RC to fly. Again, reason for selling is going on overseas posting soon. Contact me at 91540282 for fast deal. Thanks for viewing. Cheers

Pics of F-15

Originally posted by daniel19 View Post
    Hi. Putting up for sale is this brand new unflown Falcon 120 with Air retracts with Oleo Struts. Wings, tail boom and horizontal stabliser are detachable so can fit into any sedan cars. Mounted a unflown, "just run-in" Super Tigre G2300 Mk II with 3 blade Master Airscrew pusher prop. All 10 servos and connecting cables for flying surfaces are mounted so just install your Rx and you are ready to go flying. One last thing to do is to do the mounting for the hatch. All these for just a token of $400. Can also sell with my DSX 9 Tx and 9 channel Rx RC system for another $550. Condition is 9.5/10.

Will throw in the EDO F-15 in our very own BLACK KNIGHT 6 scheme. Upgraded Fan and Brushless Motor from Sky Hobbies as well. Need a 2300mAh 3S Lipo and RC to fly. Again, reason for selling is going on overseas posting soon. Contact me at 91540282 for fast deal. Thanks for viewing. Cheers
    Here are the pics of the F-15. Cheers..

Comment

that is very very good price~

up for you!!
      [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Reserved

Plane has been reserved pending collection tomorrow morning. Thanks for viewing.. Cheers.

Comment

Left with F-15

Plane has been reserved pending collection tomorrow morning. Thanks for viewing.. Cheers.
          Falcon 120 collected. F-15 still available. Servos, ESC, with upgraded Brushless motor + fan and a brand new Velocity Power 2200mAh 3S 30C Lipo for a token sum $80. . FCFS.. Hurry.

Comment

Falcon 120 collected. F-15 still available. Servos, ESC, with upgraded Brushless motor + fan and a brand new Velocity Power 2200mAh 3S 30C Lipo for a token sum $80. . FCFS.. Hurry.
            Bro, PM Sent..
            [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][COLOR="Blue"]You Dun know it.... if U Dun try it!!! [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/B]

Comment

Sold !!

Sold and collected. Thanks for the support !!

Comment

Working...
              X