Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS - JR DSX9 Radio Mode 1 and several Spektrum RXs

My wife has just bought me the Futaba 14MZ I have been so keen on getting for so long, so as a result, I now have a 20 month old JR DSX9 Transmitter in excellent condition (no scratches, marks or anything) complete in case with all the accessories for sale. This includes the JR RD921 9CH RX.

The transmitter is in really good condition. You're more than welcome to have a look at it in order to make a decision.

Asking for $550 for the complete set.

I also have the following receivers to accompany the radio if you'd like.

1. Spektrum AR6200 6CH X4 ($70 each or $250 if you take all four)
    2. Spektrum AR7000 7CH X1 (Brand New, Never Used) ($120)
    3. Spektrum AR9300 9CH Carbon Fuse X1 (Brand New, Never Used) ($200)

I am willing to let the whole set go (DSX9 and all the RXs) for $1000 flat if you take everything.

SMS me at 9119 0950 or better, email me at keithwhtan at gmail.com if you are interested. I may not reply right away as I am often out of town, but I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Safe landings,
    Keith Tan

Originally posted by Nexxster View Post
    My wife has just bought me the Futaba 14MZ I have been so keen on getting for so long, so as a result, I now have a 20 month old JR DSX9 Transmitter in excellent condition (no scratches, marks or anything) complete in case with all the accessories for sale. This includes the JR RD921 9CH RX.

The transmitter is in really good condition. You're more than welcome to have a look at it in order to make a decision.

Asking for $550 for the complete set.

I also have the following receivers to accompany the radio if you'd like.

1. Spektrum AR6200 6CH X4 ($70 each or $250 if you take all four)
    2. Spektrum AR7000 7CH X1 (Brand New, Never Used) ($120)
    3. Spektrum AR9300 9CH Carbon Fuse X1 (Brand New, Never Used) ($200)

I am willing to let the whole set go (DSX9 and all the RXs) for $1000 flat if you take everything.

SMS me at 9119 0950 or better, email me at keithwhtan at gmail.com if you are interested. I may not reply right away as I am often out of town, but I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Safe landings,
    Keith Tan
    Lucky you....
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

I am indeed a very lucky man. But my wife now suspects I may love the 14MZ more than her

Thanks for all the replies guys. Everything's been sold.

Comment

Working...
      X