Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art-tech Heli for Sale

Art-tech heli for sale. Only fly twice. Selling as don't have time to fly and i have no time to learn. Bought for $600, let going at $250neg. Casing included. What you see in picture is what you get. Interested party, please sms 82828224. What you see in the picture is what i have. There will be changer too as it is not capture in the photo. Thanks.

Size of helicopter

Originally posted by hyroblaster View Post
    Art-tech heli for sale. Only fly twice. Selling as don't have time to fly and i have no time to learn. Bought for $600, let going at $250neg. Casing included. What you see in picture is what you get. Interested party, please sms 82828224. What you see in the picture is what i have. There will be changer too as it is not capture in the photo. Thanks.

[ATTACH]96213[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]96214[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]96215[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]96216[/ATTACH]
    What size is it??

Comment

Not Sure

Hi, I'm not too sure about the size. If not wrong should be 450 to 550 range.

Comment

Price

I need to know the size of the helicopter, what size is the ESC 60A ??? 80A??
        Call me please at 443 9871548

Comment

Hi, the size of the heli is 450. the ESC is in orginal. don't have any print on it.

You can also check product detail at the following website:

Comment

Originally posted by hyroblaster View Post
            Hi, the size of the heli is 450. the ESC is in orginal. don't have any print on it.

You can also check product detail at the following website:
            http://www.art-tech.cn/english/Artic...?ArticleID=131
            Thanxs for the info, I am not interested

Comment

Working...
            X