Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE NON RC -Guitars

Hi guys... an guitarist out there? im selling some guitars....no need for them as i hardly use them...

Selling

1) Gibson Flying V 1990's model with hardcase... great condition- 1650$
    2) JACKSON CHARVEL 1991 model-collectors piece with hard case- 2300$
    3) Yamaha amplifier 60 watts with many amp modulations and 4 step footswitch- 400$
    4) Gibson Les paul Custom 1991 model with Stan Helsingpick ups-3500$

pls email me at fonzegator@hotmail.com for pics.... thanks

Prices are firm as they are extremely low prices... you wont find these prices outside and you certainly wont ind the jackson/chavel for sale this easy and cheap in the market...

Originally posted by fonzegator View Post
    Hi guys... an guitarist out there? im selling some guitars....no need for them as i hardly use them...

Selling

1) Gibson Flying V 1990's model with hardcase... great condition- 1650$
    2) JACKSON CHARVEL 1991 model-collectors piece with hard case- 2300$
    3) Yamaha amplifier 60 watts with many amp modulations and 4 step footswitch- 400$
    4) Gibson Les paul Custom 1991 model with Stan Helsingpick ups-3500$

pls email me at fonzegator@hotmail.com for pics.... thanks

Prices are firm as they are extremely low prices... you wont find these prices outside and you certainly wont ind the jackson/chavel for sale this easy and cheap in the market...
    I played guitar w/Eric Clapton in studio,Jimmy Page when he jammed with Black Crowes, look on you tube and u will see me with the 1961 srat. I never felt comfortabe with a Gison, neck too fat, however I am in the market for a SG even a Epiphone knock off, the neck is comfortable to me. You still play or just sell? Take Care
    Doug

Comment

Working...
    X