Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Non RC NIB Luminox 3050 Limited Edition Navy Seals Dive Watch

This is the limited edition khaki coloured face Luminox 3050 series that is identical to the ones issued to a select group of navy seal snipers when they were sent for deployment.

What makes Luminox watches so special is the Luminox Light Technology which enables them to be Always Visible – in fact, the technology provides continuous luminosity, no matter the conditions, even in complete darkness, for more than 25 years.

Most other watches use luminescent paint that has to be charged by an external light source and fades very quickly, or a “push to light” system, where you need to push a button for battery-driven illumination.

On the other hand, Luminox Light Technology, which was in the past reserved for the military, comprise of tiny gas tubes (borosilicate glass capsules) that are hand-applied on the watch hands, hour marks on the dial and when necessary, on the bezels. Though more complicated, expensive and time consuming than normal luminescence, Luminox Light Technology is what makes Luminox watches 100 times brighter than other luminous watches. This unique technology and the additional quality control steps Luminox mandates require extraordinary attention to detail and care in manufacturing. All Luminox watches are Swiss Made.

Our entire collection of watches captures the essence of adventure and timekeeping excellence. From our outdoor, dress watches, Luminox has you covered.

Series: Navy SEAL COLORMARK 3050 Limited Edition
    Family: Sea
    Function: TimeDate
    Movement (technology): Quartz
    Size of case diameter (mm): 43.00
    Case material: PC carbon reinforced case
    Case back: Caseback with Screws
    Crown: Double-Security Gasket
    Crystal/Glass material: Hardened Mineral
    Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 200 / 600 / 20
    Strap/Bracelet material: Rubber / Silicone / PU
    Illumination: Night Vision Tubes (25 years)

Was given this a Christmas present last year but already have a Luminox Blackout Series. Don't want to see this go to waste thus will sell to someone who can appreciate quality.

Am willing to sell for $270. (or trade for a 450 FBL gyro and head)

PM me for fast deal.

You are still a newbie when your heartrate is governed by your headspeed...

Ups

Comment

Ups for the weekend too...

Comment

ups

Comment

Bump

Comment

Watch

Hello, I am actually a Navy Seal, my name is Doug Buranen Egsin 1st class Seal Team 3 CQB expert. I never recieved such a nice watch, I take it it's the commercialized one . Mine has military time and did not have any markings on the back, however o the illuminous is exactly correct, it is my understanding these watches we pay for are 425.00, many years ago I graduated class 178. why is this one so much cheaper and so much nicer.

Comment

Gyro

I have several gyros for a 450 class, do you still need one?

Comment

Hey Doug, you are so right!, This is one of the commercialized ones that have been bling'ed to attract the "wannabes" out there.

In fact if I'm not wrong, the originals came with a velcro and nylon strap and not a silicon strap. Also it is right that the operational watches have no engraving. I wouldn't want to be advertising the unit I'm from when on operations right?

Cheers mate. But sorry the watch has been taken. Thanks for your insights though. It's great talking to a fellow shooter.

Comment

Working...
                X