Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Rainbow F3A Electric Plane

Hi, I'm putting my Rainbow F3A up for sale.

Plane is only 2 flights old. Selling for 2 big reasons:-

1. The plane can't really 3D; and

2. The plane can't really 3D!!

Think the plane would benefit from some fine tuning, but it actually flies pretty good as is so long as you don't want to do any serious 3D work. Yes, it will do a basic hover or TR, but dun expect much more in the way of post stall performance - it's just not that kind of plane.

Bought it just cus I like white planes and the T cannaliser looked really cute...

Flies all the standard pattern/IMAC stuff really really well even with a little wind; even better than some bigger mega buck big brand "freestyle" planes that are really just 3D trainers. Pictures were just taken this afternoon by an obliging friend (thank you!). No, I do not habitually make 1 ft inverted passes on second flights, but hey, this thing was tracking like it was on rails! knife edge is real patternship like and wih the gusts this afternoon, I couldn't really tell if there was just a tad of coupling. Scoots past pretty staright regardless.

No damage from me, but the canopy did come with a wrinkled edge - I just taped it on for convenience, but I guess I would iron it out if I was keeping the plane. Can't be seen once airbourne though.

Stock landing gear setup is well done and tthe landing gear removes without tools for easy transport/storage.

Asking $75 for the bare plane only. i.e. no motor, esc, servos etc. Does include an upgraded CF pushrod for the rudder stock pushrods for the ailerons/elevator and the unused wheel pants and landing gear fillet. (Would look really nice once installed.)

No PMs please.

Genuine buyers, please email me at corruptibleseed@gmail.com to deal.

Thank you!

I forgot....

Sorry, forgot a couple of thing in the original post...

1. The asking price is firm.

2. I'm also including 2 plywood slats to anchor the wings in place. These do not come with the plane and have to be fabricated seperately. Work great!

Thanks, Lawrence....

Comment

Originally posted by efish View Post
      Sorry, forgot a couple of thing in the original post...

1. The asking price is firm.

2. I'm also including 2 plywood slats to anchor the wings in place. These do not come with the plane and have to be fabricated seperately. Work great!

Thanks, Lawrence....
      bro, you are welcome

Comment

Thank you to all who inquired.

The plane ahs been sold

Comment

Working...
        X