Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS : SK720 + COntrol Terminal

Looking to selling my SK720 + control terminal.

$560....i.e. same price as new SK720 but you get the terminal free

It is 100% working as I am still having it inside my Scale 3D Mini-titan V2 now flying with it...

Jonathan

Revised price - $530

$530

Comment

Revised $500

$500

Comment

$490...

lower price $490.

Comment

$480

$480 - SK720 + power block + control terminal
          last price before I see it to oversea

Comment

reserved pending collection.

Comment

Sold

Sold

Comment

Hi, sorry to hijeck this thread.
                I have noticed that you have tried various type of FBL. From your experience, which is the one that you prefer? or what is the limitation of those that you have tried?

Thanks in advance.(and for the links, )

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                Sold

Comment

VBAR for now

Originally posted by mave View Post
                  Hi, sorry to hijeck this thread.
                  I have noticed that you have tried various type of FBL. From your experience, which is the one that you prefer? or what is the limitation of those that you have tried?

Thanks in advance.(and for the links, )
                  Mave,

At this point I will rate the following :

- Mikado VBAR Version 5 - Version 4 was very good and easy to configure. Version 5.0 take it to the next level..This support 11ms and 2048 resolution with my spektrum DX7SE and upcoming DX8. The new Version 5 FBL algorithm is very good from my viewpoint, make the heli even more stable and agile as you want it to be and very connected.

- SK720 - ALso very good....it's flying characteristic is very good compare to VBAR version 4....but VBAR version 5 out do it is my view. The logging is niche like you can reply the flights and see any vibration through flights. VBAR version 5 now also have a vibration debugging tools and more logging coming out soon and with full size VBAR coming it will have build in govn mode. SK720 will be coming out with a newer firmware that will give a lot more logging in a few weeks time.

For now I like the flying characteristic of the VBAR version 5 so much so that I sell my perfectly flying well SK720 even have to had 3 flights of the SK720 on my logo before I sell it.

VBAR price is quite good now at U$300 for Version 5.0 express, which is what you really need just for flying. UPgrade at U$45 to Version 5 Pro if you want more programing of the various parameters.

The one that is seems to be promising is BeastX....it got very good review. I just haven't get my hand to on one to test YET. You cannot fault for the price of S$280, the cheapest FBL electronic from Germany available int he market, and they make great stuff.

ALign 3G and tunigy not for me, Gyrobot,AC3X too expensive.

Comment

Hi JYHELI,

I haven't tried any of the FBL system yet.
                    (commenting only From the spec of the various systems), I find that Vbar is good. However, I find that for future upgrade, we may always have to pay for functional upgrade. The hardware footprint seems to be a bit big

Sk720 hardware seems to be future proof. Size looks comparable to Vbar.

As for gryobot, looks good too. But like you said the price a bit steep. And the other thing is that the forum has little discussion of it this year. So, I wonder is it because there is no issue to it. Or very little people use it.. What do you renkon? few using Gyrobot?

I am tempted into FBL because of the price of Align Trex700E. But it contains a system that you do not like, the Align 3G.

Ya, the Vbar and the SK720 are the ones that I like too.

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                    Mave,

At this point I will rate the following :

- Mikado VBAR Version 5 - Version 4 was very good and easy to configure. Version 5.0 take it to the next level..This support 11ms and 2048 resolution with my spektrum DX7SE and upcoming DX8. The new Version 5 FBL algorithm is very good from my viewpoint, make the heli even more stable and agile as you want it to be and very connected.

- SK720 - ALso very good....it's flying characteristic is very good compare to VBAR version 4....but VBAR version 5 out do it is my view. The logging is niche like you can reply the flights and see any vibration through flights. VBAR version 5 now also have a vibration debugging tools and more logging coming out soon and with full size VBAR coming it will have build in govn mode. SK720 will be coming out with a newer firmware that will give a lot more logging in a few weeks time.

For now I like the flying characteristic of the VBAR version 5 so much so that I sell my perfectly flying well SK720 even have to had 3 flights of the SK720 on my logo before I sell it.

VBAR price is quite good now at U$300 for Version 5.0 express, which is what you really need just for flying. UPgrade at U$45 to Version 5 Pro if you want more programing of the various parameters.

The one that is seems to be promising is BeastX....it got very good review. I just haven't get my hand to on one to test YET. You cannot fault for the price of S$280, the cheapest FBL electronic from Germany available int he market, and they make great stuff.

ALign 3G and tunigy not for me, Gyrobot,AC3X too expensive.

Comment

Mave,
                      in case you miss it...the new "blue" Mini-VBAR is smaller then the old mini-VBAR. ANd the Blue mini-VBAR is smaller then SK720. The Beastx is slight different dimension...and seems like suitable for trex 250 frame also.

But I have no problem with Blue mini VBAR on the gyro location of my Mini-Tiatn V2 , fit perfectly and fly great.

My bets on the FBL electronic are :
                      - VBAR for it leading position will bring more advance tech on FBL by Ulrich ( the key person behind FBL....for Mikado )
                      - Beastx for a great Technology at the right pice point....

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                      X