Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very high Quality Design By P.A

Extra MX by Precision Aerobatics
    A lot of Carbon fiber Constructions very high Quality Design By P.A.

Kit come with : CF part + High Quality planes + PA Thrust 50 outrunner +ESC - Quantum 65A ESC –all Worth $650.90

I will let go with 2 nos.RFI 2650mah3s battary +high Quality wing bay BY P.A+ Pal Cable+2 nos. VoxProps all are new! All Worth $235.70

I really love her but I really have no time to fix & fly! New in the box! So anyone love this High Quality Product By Precision Aerobatics please offer me, higher price or faster confirmation will have it,by pm me. Will send to your door step! Payment C.O.D. ( price with Cap. at higher $750 only or buy now! ) for more infor can pm me too!

Thks all Bro, by helping better taking care of her! and let her fly in the sky soon Good luck!

thks..to all.

thks to all that just pm me. i will like to sell in a package..and packages alway better deal...u will save more than 150-250$ that alot of money...offer still not confirm yet...

thks.

Comment

Wow!

Wow! bro! that cool man! are you sure you are selling this bird??? i have check is cool colour REd is out off stock!! and with all Ext item..and selling below cost!!! wish i can have it GD LK!

Comment

///

any better offer....

Comment

why not just pay someone to fix the plane for you ?
          Then you just need to charge the battery and fly.

Comment

Ya man..

hehe..just try.. i hv been buying.. not only this planes not fix, too many toy to play with too... let see how's the last offer.. if too low.., i will still keep it..anyway is so new...
            and this is a super construction kit, only for those who knw..no problem bro.. thanks!

P.A planes will never be cheap!!! i just hope someone that really can take better care/use of her...

thanks again Bro!

Comment

Maybe sell the other toys instead ? ha ha...

But seriously dude, consider getting someone to fix it. Think market rate is around 100 for this type of plane.

Originally posted by Kingofsky View Post
              hehe..just try.. i hv been buying.. not only this planes not fix, too many toy to play with too... let see how's the last offer.. if too low.., i will still keep it..anyway is so new...
              and this is a super construction kit, only for those who knw..no problem bro.. thanks!

P.A planes will never be cheap!!! i just hope someone that really can take better care/use of her...

thanks again Bro!

Comment

Working...
              X