Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB esky simulator 2nd hand

Hi all, Looking for a 2nd hand esky simulator (good condition please)

Would like to start this hobby by flying simulators! any help would be much appreciated Thanks!

Update!

Hi all! If any of you all have a mode 2 esky simulator please pm me! Only mode 2 please! Thnx!

Comment

hey dont have to worry so much on which mode it is. you can easily change the physical and software settings. i used to have one longggggg ago

once you get a mode 1 set, open the back and switch the throttle and elevator springs. ie the up down on both sides.

install the software and under options or settings (i cant rmb what it says), look for the page with controller settings or inputs. there will be boxes and check boxes where you can enter numbers and tick the check box. if you want mode 2, input the following:

mode 2 aircraft:
      4 tick
      1 tick
      4 tick
      1 tick

mode 2 heli:
      4 tick
      1 tick
      4 tick
      1 tick

take special note to the order of the numbers. basically what you are doing is setting the +ve or -ve input (if you throttle up, will the plane motor speed up or slow down? etc etc).

if i'm not wrong they only sell it in mode 1 anyway. hope this helps!
      "To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. But to fly is everything."- Otto Lilienthal

"To fly a plane, a pilot must have cool brains and hot hands!"- Dennis John De Witt

Fubata 7C 2.4 + T6XAs
      E-starter (GWS) - On "Fire", Trainer, -Sold
      SPITFIRE (GWS) - On "Fire", -Sold
      T-45 Goshhawk 64 mm EDF - Lift-off!
      UAV Scratch Build Ver1.1 - It flies! -Sold
      Mini Cessna scratch build - fun!
      F330 Quadcopter W/KK2 V1.5 - Finally Tuned!
      Charger- Turnigy AC6
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks alot! Really helped!

Comment

Working...
        X