Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Lipo

Anyone selling 3S1P 2200mah 25-30C Lipo? Pls PM me thanks. Anyone knows beside HK where can I get cheap Lipos locally?
    Heli
    1 - Flip360 quad with APM 2.6.

Plane
    1 - Durafly P-51 Mustang - Nice scale details and stable in the air
    Tx
    Frsky Taranis X9D

You can consider Horus Hobby selling 3s 2200mah lipos at $25 each, or $20 for five pieces. Shop located at IMM.
    Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by kiply View Post
      You can consider Horus Hobby selling 3s 2200mah lipos at $25 each, or $20 for five pieces. Shop located at IMM.
      Thks for the info. Which floor is it located? From the website I saw 2 units, 2nd & 3rd floor.
      Heli
      1 - Flip360 quad with APM 2.6.

Plane
      1 - Durafly P-51 Mustang - Nice scale details and stable in the air
      Tx
      Frsky Taranis X9D

Comment

Horus Hobby at #02-153 IMM warehouse section. Look for William, he's the boss.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Horus Hobby at IMM.

Originally posted by kiply View Post
          Horus Hobby at #02-153 IMM warehouse section. Look for William, he's the boss.
          Sure?? I was there few days ago.. #02-153 is closed and there is no sign outside on "Horus Hobby". The glass panel is covered up... no sign to indicate it's a hobby shop

I went to 3 level. It's an office of Hanman International.

Comment

Sorry, my bad ... it's at #03-157. I made the same mistake going to level 2 and found there was no such shop just on Wednesday. Boss William might not be in sometimes, so maybe call first, since I think he's the one who knows about heli stuff in the office. Nice man, flies at BBAFC quite regularly. His ElyQ Vision 50 looks tempting

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
            X