Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Parrot A.R. Drone (New in BOX)

I’ve got one of these for sale…I couldn’t help myself and bought a few sets..out of which I’ll am willing to sell just one. Can be controlled with Iphone/Itouch etc, has built in camera etc.

Interested party please PM me with your offers.

More info at : http://ardrone.parrot.com/parrot-ar-drone/en

this is new in BOX.
    The only time an aircraft has too much fuel on board is when it is on fire !!!

Looks cool. How much did you pay for it?

Comment

On the website it says retail price is expected to be USD$299, but it won't be out until September. There is also no mention of Asian retailers. Wow, if you got your hands on a few you must be someone special . Looks impressive, better than the Gaui quadcopter, especially if can control with iPhone.
      Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by ater View Post
        I’ve got one of these for sale…I couldn’t help myself and bought a few sets..out of which I’ll am willing to sell just one. Can be controlled with Iphone/Itouch etc, has built in camera etc.

Interested party please PM me with your offers.

More info at : http://ardrone.parrot.com/parrot-ar-drone/en

this is new in BOX.
        Bro, at least gv us a starting point on whr to start d offer? Coz most of us won't know it's starting price, hence not too sure on how much to offer u. Oh, maybe an auction perhaps?
        Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Auction

Hi bros, thanks too all PMs and replies. I think it will be best to put it in an auction then. Let's start at 600. With increment of 10. I'll stop the auction when I think the price is right. Cheers.

I have the blue , yellow and green one, will keep two and will sell one, maybe the blue one.

Comment

offer so far..

Hi, thanks for the numerious sms.....Highest offer now is 690.

i'll put some pictures of the un-boxing of one of them soon...

cheers.

Comment

Dun sell one, sell a few more!

Comment

wah ... so popular !
                ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Sold..

Hi guys...the brand new one is sold. thanks for all the interest......thread closed..

Comment

Working...
                  X