Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walkera 4ch co-axial Airwolf for Sale (mode 2)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walkera 4ch co-axial Airwolf for Sale (mode 2)

Hi all,

As above, got this heli (mode 2: throttle on left) for sale. Got it from Rotor 1.5 months back. Receipt and all originals intact and also have a few spare blades.

Heli operated by 1 cell 3.7V 1000mAh battery.

Selling: $150

Interested please contact me at 82003324. Do not PM as I seldom come online now. Thanks!

Note: As the wings have been glued, I am unable to put the heli in the box. (it came in a separate packaging.) I will need to separate the box and heli for buyers.

Forgot to add. Collection at Outram area today or tom preferably. Can do a test flight if you like.

Lastly, please note that I lost a little decorative piece at the nose (see red circle). But doesn't affect flight or aesthetics too much.. It is similar to the black item above it.

Comment

Also selling the 3 channel heli bought at carrefour about 3 months ago. Please refer to this thread. Price reduced to $20 or bundled with airwolf for $160.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...ghlight=apache

Comment

Bump at world cup finals half time 0-0

Comment

Price negotiable. Want to clear fast. Do drop me a sms if interested. Thanks guys!

Comment

Heli sold to a nice gentleman. Thanks all for interest. Thread closed

Comment

Working...
            X