Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: New Tamiya Expert Built Eclipse Advan SC430 TT-01 RTR (Item #57771) $200 only!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: New Tamiya Expert Built Eclipse Advan SC430 TT-01 RTR (Item #57771) $200 only!

This is the electric powered Ready To Run 1/10 scale Tamiya Eclipse Advan SC430 Racing Coupe. This vehicle is part of Tamiya's XB (Expert Built) series.

【 Feel Like a Super GT Driver! 】 Based on a luxury coupe made by Lexus, the SC430 race cars used in Japan's Super GT racing series combines an aerodynamic body made mostly from carbon fiber with a powerful front-mounted 4.5 liter V8 engine. Of the teams that entered the SC430 for the 2007 Super GT season, one of the most instantly recognizable is the Eclipse Advan machine. This No.25 car is driven by Takeshi Tsuchiya and Manabu Orido, and features a brilliant team livery with white base color and red and silver graphics. Despite it being the first season with the new car, the team completed the season with several Top-10 finishes.

【 User-friendly Shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Chassis 】 The TT-01 chassis features a bathtub frame with the R/C mechanisms and battery located low and flat for excellent balance and low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and front/rear differential gears provide smooth handling performance. Stylish wheels equipped with racing slick tires ensure plenty of grip for on-road racing.

【 Specifications 】 ●Length: 449mm ●Width: 191mm ●Height: 115mm ●Wheelbase: 257mm ●Tire Width/Diameter: (Front/Rear) 27/67mm ●Frame: Bathtub Type ●Drivetrain: Shaft-driven 4WD ●Diff. Gear: Front/Rear 3-Bevel ●Steering Rod: 3-piece ●Suspension: 4-wheel Double Wishbone ●Dampers: Front/Rear Friction Dampers ●Gear Ratio: 8.35:1 ●Motor: Type RS540 ●Speed Controller: ESC.

For full product details please go to:

Original Retail Price: $368 (bought from Taroda Racing Engineering; receipt as proof)

Selling Price: $200

Inclusive of:
    - 7.2V 6-cell battery pack
    - charger
    - 8 AA batteries (for transmitter)

SMS 9222 0002 to arrange for viewing/trying/collection at Bukit Batok.

Free delivery can be arranged ($10 non-refundable deposit via funds transfer to my POSB acct; buyer to pay balance after viewing/trying).

hi reason for selling? price can lower?

Comment

Bought it for my son but too late ..... he's not with me anymore.

What price r u looking at? Make me an offer .....

Comment

Sale put on hold.

Item reserved for 3 prospective buyers.

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
          X