Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hangar Clearance F15 RTF, F15 Kit Starmax, Funjet, E-Starter

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hangar Clearance F15 RTF, F15 Kit Starmax, Funjet, E-Starter

    Moving House and have to clear the hangar

    F15 Starmax with Retracts Brand New in Box
    Comes with Fan but no motor - Sell at $80 - New cost on house of mouse is Selling = $109

    F-15 Starmax Ready to Fly
    Excellent way to start Ducted Fan


    Super easy to fly
    Landing scrapes only no crashes
    Fan and Stock motor,
    Hextronic Servos
    55Amp ESC,
    Set up for hand launch or Fixed gear
    Comes with 1 x Dualsky 2200 40C Lipo with 10 cycles only
    Selling = $230

    Funjet Ready to Fly
    Fully fiber glassed for speed
    Turnigy2836 brushless Outrunner 23 - worth $22
    3 x spare props
    1 x Rhino 2350mAh 3S1P 25C Lipo - 20 cycles only - worth $28
    30 AMP ESC - worth $20
    Hextronic Servos
    Selling = $95

    E-Starter Ready to Fly
    Great way to start the hobby
    Strongly reinforced for survival
    Turnigy Engine 2217 16turn 1050kv 23A Out Used 1x Worth $20 new
    Super Simple ESC
    Folding Landing gear for beginner
    2 x Rhino 1500 Mah good condition
    Selling = $80


    #2
    sale items

    bro pm'ed u, for the estarter

    Comment


      #3
      Hangar Clearance F15 RTF, F15 Kit Starmax, Funjet, E-Starter

      F15 Kit sold to a Holland Park Flyer
      E-Starter sold to a great bro from Woodlands/ Punggol Airfield

      Funjet and RTF F-15 Still available
      F-15 can be sold for less without battery
      Juzcat

      Comment


        #4
        Is the RTF F15 still available?

        Originally posted by juzcat View Post
        F15 Kit sold to a Holland Park Flyer
        E-Starter sold to a great bro from Woodlands/ Punggol Airfield

        Funjet and RTF F-15 Still available
        F-15 can be sold for less without battery
        Juzcat

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ronmalig View Post
          Is the RTF F15 still available?
          Are you buying on impulse again? Are you ready for this plane? Thought you just crash someone's glider??

          Check it out what you have said below:

          http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...139#post495139

          Comment


            #6
            Been practicing on the simulator, so far so good, no more crashes on the sim. Tried the tomcat on the sim, really hard to balance, unlike the eagle, its like a glider. But, its just a sim, lets see what happens for real. If it turns out good, thats why Im asking, at least,thats the target.

            Originally posted by F-16 View Post
            Are you buying on impulse again? Are you ready for this plane? Thought you just crash someone's glider??

            Check it out what you have said below:

            http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...139#post495139

            Comment


              #7
              Sir, I don't know what I did to you, but I apologize for it. But please don't embarrass me here. I'm new to this hobby. Looking to buy a kit for whatever reason is my decision and my business, it does not affect you.

              Originally posted by F-16 View Post
              Are you buying on impulse again? Are you ready for this plane? Thought you just crash someone's glider??

              Check it out what you have said below:

              http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...139#post495139

              Comment


                #8
                hi

                Originally posted by ronmalig View Post
                Sir, I don't know what I did to you, but I apologize for it. But please don't embarrass me here. I'm new to this hobby. Looking to buy a kit for whatever reason is my decision and my business, it does not affect you.
                bro, i agreed....

                Comment


                  #9
                  Everyone crashes...

                  bro,
                  i agreed too, everyone crashed, including the pro.
                  thxs

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Thanks Bros

                    I appreciate your comments very much! Thanks a million!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Jus my 2 cents bro....

                      Wat u feel in the sim and wat u gonna feel in real life wit an edf is totally different. Dun get misjuded. Edf is not for first timer. Yes some f15 can be a floater. But remember its only some. And being a floater is different frm being a glider... edfs are not for first timer. And maybe to some, gliders arnt too. At right conditions, gliders can be fast, which is not suitable for beginners. Try getting a high wing foamie. It will be more forgiving. If u relli want a glider, u can try the cloudsfly. I wun recommend u an f15. Most probably its onna crash and its gonna be frustrating for u.

                      Jus my advice for my fellow bro..

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Thats great advice bro. Half of my friends tell me buy the high wing and half, say a glider will do, and you are right, even in the Sim, a glider can be deadly fast. In fact, I originally was planning to buy a Sky Surfer (prop in the back of wing) RTF, but they said, by Transmitter Dx6i because its better for beginners and you can easily sell it just in case I don't go on with the hobby, so I bought the thing.
                        But actually, the real reason I'm thinking about the F15 (in this post/ad) is because I am a huge fan of the original 80's Transformer cartoons, the "Starscream" character there was an F-15, I'm thinking of painting the F-15 in that color scheme and plus its really inexpensive to buy (PNP for less than 100), I figured, I can have it as a display in my room and at the same time when I'm ready, someday, I "may" have the proper skills to fly the thing.
                        So really, as I said before, buying something is the buyers business, we don't know what considerations he may have made to look for it and decide to buy it. So I got a little fussy over the less than admirable comment about my looking to buy the plane.
                        But bro, thanks for the advice, it confirms that high wings are best for beginners.
                        Originally posted by eekin View Post
                        Jus my 2 cents bro....

                        Wat u feel in the sim and wat u gonna feel in real life wit an edf is totally different. Dun get misjuded. Edf is not for first timer. Yes some f15 can be a floater. But remember its only some. And being a floater is different frm being a glider... edfs are not for first timer. And maybe to some, gliders arnt too. At right conditions, gliders can be fast, which is not suitable for beginners. Try getting a high wing foamie. It will be more forgiving. If u relli want a glider, u can try the cloudsfly. I wun recommend u an f15. Most probably its onna crash and its gonna be frustrating for u.

                        Jus my advice for my fellow bro..

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I forgot

                          I'm trying to deal buying a small glider already, we are just negotiating on the price.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by ronmalig View Post
                            I'm trying to deal buying a small glider already, we are just negotiating on the price.
                            Ok matey, some of my other friends newer to the hobby do buy jets to keep, and later on they set them up to fly after they have gotten better at piloting. It's normal. Just don't take any chances if you're a newbie cos there're lives at stake = )

                            After all, a bargain is when a NIB is selling below store price and intrinsic value = )
                            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by ronmalig View Post
                              Thats great advice bro. Half of my friends tell me buy the high wing and half, say a glider will do, and you are right, even in the Sim, a glider can be deadly fast. In fact, I originally was planning to buy a Sky Surfer (prop in the back of wing) RTF, but they said, by Transmitter Dx6i because its better for beginners and you can easily sell it just in case I don't go on with the hobby, so I bought the thing.
                              But actually, the real reason I'm thinking about the F15 (in this post/ad) is because I am a huge fan of the original 80's Transformer cartoons, the "Starscream" character there was an F-15, I'm thinking of painting the F-15 in that color scheme and plus its really inexpensive to buy (PNP for less than 100), I figured, I can have it as a display in my room and at the same time when I'm ready, someday, I "may" have the proper skills to fly the thing.
                              So really, as I said before, buying something is the buyers business, we don't know what considerations he may have made to look for it and decide to buy it. So I got a little fussy over the less than admirable comment about my looking to buy the plane.
                              But bro, thanks for the advice, it confirms that high wings are best for beginners.

                              Sorry bro if I din knw ur true intention of maybe keeping the plane as display. But better be safe than sorry. Better advice before the wrong step is taken. One reason y ppl would discourage newbies against buying planes of their liking is tat we dun wan them to crash and et discouraged and disappointed and then give up. We want this hobby to grow in terms of flyers and awareness. Bcos honestly, this healthy hobby is deeply misunderstood. Some say dangerous, expensive, difficult, etc. But I'm sure we rather see young ppls taking up this sport than go slashing ppl in the streets. Bottom line is. We dun wan u fail in ur maiden flight and then give up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X