• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb DL 30

any one got DL30,

i got a used dle30 less then 10 flight

looking for $280

yiming
    [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Dle 30

Got Picture.how The Condition? Can Nego A Bit?

Comment

not so nice for the out look~ cause friend crashed his plane with this engine.

will show you the photo 2morro if you still want it. you may have it for $250.
        [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

not so nice for the out look~ cause friend crashed his plane with this engine.

will show you the photo 2morro if you still want it. you may have it for $250.

Comment

Dle 30

ok.i 'll wait for foto.

Comment

Comment

Dle 30

thank for foto.i dont mind out look not so good,
                i hope the crank shaft not bend and the engin still running well

Comment

it will run well if you got to basic skill talking with gas engine

check it b4 you pay.

Comment

Working...
                  X