X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling INNOVATOR MD530 Heli

Selling INNOVATOR MD530 Heli with extra Lipo Battery
    Ready-to-Fly Heli

Innovator, the next generation in R/C helicopters. All those must-have components are integrated in the model. Enjoy unparalleled performance and experience brand new features
    The Innovator MD530 is a helicopter designed for high performance yet enables beginners the ability to learn at their own pace. The MD530 is pre-programmed for rotor head speeds of 1500-1700 rpm depending on flight conditions.

At these rotor head speeds, learning curve is not too steep and the pilot can enjoy a stable and safe flight.

The INNOVATOR includes it all! A 2.4G radio system, the high-perfermance motor, ESC, the battery, the blades, the servos & gyro are all ready to go. Look at these unique features:

Integrated Control System:
    The ICS is a technological breakthrough in the R/C helicopter hobby. The main control unit includes built-in gyro, 2.4G receiver, servo amplifier and speed control. The CPU coordinates all controls, monitors and records flight data.
    Interactive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum:
    The iFHSS is developed specifically for the R/C industry. Interactive communication between Tx & Rx, frequency hopping and diversity receiver units offer precision and reliability without any interference risk.

Package in the box included:
    Ready build Innovator. (machine of heli, rotor blade, servo, gyro, receiver, motor and esc all in.)
    Lipo battery with DC charger.
    Tx 2.4GHz iFHSS Control. (dry cell)
    CD manual

Brand new, never open package before.

Only selling for S$450 (also come with additional Lipo Battery)

Why I want to sell them? – too busy with my work and family, no time for this hobby! Buy already, never play! – sob sob!

Interested, pls email: ypeter3@yahoo.com.sg

Have a nice day!

Hi, am interested.

Is your price negotiable? SMS me for further discussions. Thanks!
    ==========
    Hirobo SRB Quark - Decommissioned (Sold to a nice chap)
    Trex 450 Sports
    Trex 250 SE
    Radio : DX7 SE

Comment

Sorry. my mobile 8128 0894. SMS me please. Thanks.
      ==========
      Hirobo SRB Quark - Decommissioned (Sold to a nice chap)
      Trex 450 Sports
      Trex 250 SE
      Radio : DX7 SE

Comment

Working...
      X