Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Midwest or Carl Goldberg kits

Hi,

I m looking for the above brand of build-up kit, anyone holding on to either the extra 300 , Cap 232 or the Sukoi Su26 kit, if you are selling, pls give me a call.

Thanks,
    Ivan 91762145

do you want another brand of extra 300 ?

greatplanes one

please sms me

at 90077100
    willy

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for those who contacted me, i have got exactly what i wanted plus more......from a kind gentlemen whom let go his kits to me.

Cheers and have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by silver View Post
        Hi,

I m looking for the above brand of build-up kit, anyone holding on to either the extra 300 , Cap 232 or the Sukoi Su26 kit, if you are selling, pls give me a call.

Thanks,
        Ivan 91762145
        Ivan,

I have the Fiberglass cowl from Fiberglass Specialties for the CG Sukhoi. Its brand new, never got the chance to use it as I sold the kit when it was 95% built. You will need it as the plastic cowl that comes with the kit won't last more than a couple of flights. Let me know if you want it as it is still available. Selling below cost at S$50 as the shipping cost is at least US$30 alone.

Tony
        To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Ivan,

By the way, I have the CG Extra 300 and the CG Ultimate kits. Both are already out of production. Let me know if you are interested. I may be convinced to part with them if only to make space for new kits I am ordering.

Tony

Confucius

Comment

Selling CG Extra 300?

Originally posted by Tony View Post
            Ivan,

By the way, I have the CG Extra 300 and the CG Ultimate kits. Both are already out of production. Let me know if you are interested. I may be convinced to part with them if only to make space for new kits I am ordering.

Tony
            Do you by any chance still have the CG Extra 300 for sale?

Comment

Champs

Originally posted by silver View Post
              Hi,

Thanks,
              Ivan 91762145
              Bro..Congrats and enjoy the build and Fly of the CG SU26MX. I had one and had many wonderful flights on it. You should get the cowling from Tony because the stock one will go soon. I was fortunate to get mine complete with all the Fibreglass specialties stuff.

If u have any queries please drop me a line..BTW it weighs a ton..Mine was powered by a DLE30..

Enjoy
              In The Hangar
              BH - SU26M - OS Powered
              BH - Edge 540 V3 50cc
              In The Dock
              Carbonic Boats - Light Ice IOM - Wind Powered
              In The Garage
              JQ The Car Yellow Edition - Novarossi

FLY IT, SAIL IT AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Comment

You should get the cowling
                Thanks bro, i got mine fibreglass crowling already, together with the Midwest extra kit...Now only left the building of the starboard wing to go.

Comment

Originally posted by mschulz531 View Post
                  Do you by any chance still have the CG Extra 300 for sale?
                  Apologies for belated reply. I am away on a trip and have not been checking in on this website. Am now in Cambridge, UK visiting Duxford - plenty of full sized and flying warbirds to enjoy here. Nothing like seeing and hearing the throb of a Pratt and Whitney R2800 engine with 2,100 hp on tap in a Grumman Bearcat on full throttle as it takes off into the sun. Spine tingling stuff.

Yes, I still have the CG Extra kit and its available for sale. The fiberglass cowl for the CG Sukhoi is also still available. Let me know if you are interested.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
                    Apologies for belated reply. I am away on a trip and have not been checking in on this website. Am now in Cambridge, UK visiting Duxford - plenty of full sized and flying warbirds to enjoy here. Nothing like seeing and hearing the throb of a Pratt and Whitney R2800 engine with 2,100 hp on tap in a Grumman Bearcat on full throttle as it takes off into the sun. Spine tingling stuff.

Yes, I still have the CG Extra kit and its available for sale. The fiberglass cowl for the CG Sukhoi is also still available. Let me know if you are interested.
                    I am interested in the CG Extra kit...what are you asking for it and how much would the shipping charges be to US Zip 60014?
                    Regards,
                    Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X