Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Tamiya Wild Willy 2 (Chrome) n Twin Detonator

Hi y'all!

I got these two for sale. Brand new. Only opened the box up to have a look at them when I 1st bought 'em abt 1 mth ago. Both have got their own ESC, no Rx.

I want to let them go at $180 each (or make me an offer). MSRP is $220 each.

The WW2 Chrome's box has quite a lot of faint scratches.

If you take the two for $180 each, I can let you have my $110 Futaba T2ER (27MHz) AM Tx (plus all the stuff it came with...a servo and a Rx) for $50. So, u only need to get another Rx for the other vehicle.

I think in the era of more popular nitro and high-end EP, these two may be considered 'amateur', but I hope someone will buy them for an amateur and make him/her happy.

Thank you for viewing this post.
    I can haz diving?

This one also no takers? *sigh* How to get nitro stuff like that? :P
    I can haz diving?

Comment

You got P.M.

Comment

Thank you rappyboy for highlighting my mistake.

The WW2 AND the Detonator has NO ESC. They have a mechanical one. Sorry for the error!
        I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed
          Hi y'all!

I got these two for sale. Brand new. Only opened the box up to have a look at them when I 1st bought 'em abt 1 mth ago. Both have got their own ESC, no Rx.

I want to let them go at $180 each (or make me an offer). MSRP is $220 each.

If you take the two for $180 each, I can let you have my $110 Futaba T2ER (27MHz) AM Tx (plus all the stuff it came with...a servo and a Rx) for $50. So, u only need to get another Rx for the other vehicle.

I think in the era of more popular nitro and high-end EP, these two may be considered 'amateur', but I hope someone will buy them for an amateur and make him/her happy.

These are still for sale:

Brand new. Only opened the box up to have a look at them when I 1st bought 'em. Both have got their own MSC.

I want to let them go at $150 each.

If you take the two for $150 each, I can let you have my $110 Futaba T2ER (27MHz) AM Tx (plus all the stuff it came with...a servo and a Rx) for $50.

I can haz diving?

Comment

The twin detonator using msc can go into water right? Can submerge fully nothing will happen. Just need to waterproof the receiver only?

Comment

Originally posted by haowee
              The twin detonator using msc can go into water right? Can submerge fully nothing will happen. Just need to waterproof the receiver only?
              Can radio frequency penetrate thru' water ???

Comment

I think can. Or put the wire higher.

Comment

Heheh. You buy 1st then test. Let me know the results.
                  I can haz diving?

Comment

Working...
                  X