Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC 1/24 Abrams Tank for sale

This is 1:24 scale fully painted and assembled replica of the M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank, featuring radio control of all movement including independent turret rotation and gun elevation via a dedicated pistol-grip style controller.

This tank actually shoots 6mm plastic pallet from a fully automatic firing system using self-generated compressed air. These can hit a target up to 70ft with good accuracy. The tank can fire while on the move or stationary and can hold up to 40 BBs in the turret.

Each transmitter has three selectable frequencies - Channel A, B, & C for simultaneous battle play between three opponents. ABC frequency switch is on both the tank and the transmitter to switch channels on the fly.

This item includes:

M1A2 Abrams RC tank
    Radio transmitter
    A bag of BB pallets
    One 9.6V rechargeable battery pack and charger
    One 9V battery for transmitter
    Miniature military person
    Decoration stickers
    English instruction manual
    (No box,toy is new.Was only on display)

Length: 16 inches
    Width: 6 inches
    Height: 5.2 inches

Going to a better home for 80 dollars only.This is not a toy for children,as it shoots BB pallets.Will NOT sell to children,under 12 years of age.

Message To Interested buyers

Pls. don't use this to shoot animals.Earlier on,one fellow member visited me and told me he planning to buy it for his son to shoot cats.. Like i mentioned,will not sell toy to kids.Prcie reduced to $60.First come first to get it.

Comment

Sorry Tank no longer for sale

Thanks for looking.And thanks to those who PM.

Comment

Working...
      X