Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 450 kit only/Wing2 lower frame/10T pinion

Hi, please pm me your offer for either of the 3 items.

Regards

450 kit

Originally posted by remauled View Post
    Hi, please pm me your offer for either of the 3 items.

Regards
    Hi bro.... i hv trex450 metal frame or tarot450 FG frame. disassembled. not sure if i can find the rest of the parts to form a kit. but if u r interested i can gv to u.....
    Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Originally posted by wantime View Post
      Hi bro.... i hv trex450 metal frame or tarot450 FG frame. disassembled. not sure if i can find the rest of the parts to form a kit. but if u r interested i can gv to u.....
      I came out looking to buy a set of frames....

And my dear bro Wantime gave me a whole heli! In the beginning, I thought it was only the side frames... but bro give the whole works, various blocks, tubes, boomz and even a set of blades align pros! All in I believe it's worth more than S$100 but bro Wantime graciously declined my meagre offer to pay.

Whoopie! Thank you very much bro! You're most generous and definitely an outperformer!

Comment

Originally posted by remauled View Post
        I came out looking to buy a set of frames....

And my dear bro Wantime gave me a whole heli! In the beginning, I thought it was only the side frames... but bro give the whole works, various blocks, tubes, boomz and even a set of blades align pros! All in I believe it's worth more than S$100 but bro Wantime graciously declined my meagre offer to pay.

Whoopie! Thank you very much bro! You're most generous and definitely an outperformer!
        small matter bro.... u're most welcome.
        Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Working...
        X