Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA, r u air brushing too, whats gadgets u r using.
    i saw hard ware shop near kelantan lane selling air compressor $120, no air tank, 240V AC, Sallery? single action air brush $45.

how u think? it's duoble action air brush is the must or top parts in air brushing??

10Q 4 advice! cos i know nothing in this sector!
    Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong
      MA, r u air brushing too, whats gadgets u r using.
      i saw hard ware shop near kelantan lane selling air compressor $120, no air tank, 240V AC, Sallery? single action air brush $45.

how u think? it's duoble action air brush is the must or top parts in air brushing??

10Q 4 advice! cos i know nothing in this sector!
      I'm trying to learn this art too. I've got a Paasche double action bottom-feed airbrush. Double action is not a must but it's good to have, since it gives a better control. Top or bottom feed is up to you too. Bottom feed allows you to use a bigger bottle, meaning more paint can be used in-between fillups. However, in rc, the amount of paint you need to use is not exactly much.

My compressor, I've got a 1.5HP one with 24L tank. It was bought to clean my nitro cars so it's perfect for airbrushing. Just remember to buy a pressure regulator/drier for airbrushing coz dry air and constant pressure is paramount in airbrushing. Buy the biggest compressor you can afford. You'll be surprised that a big one with tank is not much more ex than a mini one without tank! You can use it for cleaning your rc cars too. Tankless ones are too weak for this job.

Only problem with large compressor is you can't bring it everyone you want.

Cheers!
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

ya i agree, MA. i saw big compressor at hardware shop only sell at around $180 with tank, regulator and water trap. its as big as 14' tv! cheap and powerful but loud leh v r in Sg. ppl complain later! hor? so where to get cheap ,silent, tanked, regulated, water trapped compressor??
        bui tahan wa chin ngiao leh
        Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong
          ya i agree, MA. i saw big compressor at hardware shop only sell at around $180 with tank, regulator and water trap. its as big as 14' tv! cheap and powerful but loud leh v r in Sg. ppl complain later! hor? so where to get cheap ,silent, tanked, regulated, water trapped compressor??
          bui tahan wa chin ngiao leh
          Yah, a large compressor will be quite loud! Good thing is, the motor need not run for many times since once the pressure is reached, it will take some time to go down as airbrushing dun use lots of pressure.
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Working...
          X