X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airplane S$75 ONLY + FREE GIFT

1) Multiplex Twin Star
    Plane Only with 3 wheels.
    Wingspan extended to 2230mm with Carbon Rod Struts but can be shortened back to 1350mm.
    Motor mount still on wings.
    S$75.

Free Gift? = Tx Solid Box (Black) cost = approx S$50.
    Cushion in box have been replaced by good hard foam that's sure to protect your electronics. Additional compartments have been added!

2) eHawk 2000 Electric Glider
    Plane Only. Wingspan 2200mm. Fiberglass Fuselage with reinforced fire wall. Balsa wings. Thread are inserted into the wings for easy servo set-up. Improved canopy with quick release as shown on pix.
    S$75

Free Gift? = Coroplastic Box with handle for easy transportation and protect your precious plane. Box have separated compartments (see Pix) ONE AND ONLY IN SINGAPORE (i think) ;D

Not selling glider alone. I'm letting them go together.
    Good Price if get two together!!!! S$140.

Please sms me at 97826280 if interested.

Originally posted by Joshua Lee View Post
    1) Multiplex Twin Star
    Wingspan extended to 2230mm with Carbon Rod Struts but can be shortened back to 1350mm.
    S$75.

Cushion in box have been replaced by good hard foam that's sure to protect your electronics. Additional compartments have been added!

Plane Only. Wingspan 2200mm. Fiberglass Fuselage with reinforced fire wall. Balsa wings. Thread are inserted into the wings for easy servo set-up. Improved canopy with quick release as shown on pix.
    S$75

Free Gift? = Coroplastic Box with handle for easy transportation and protect your precious plane. Box have separated compartments (see Pix) ONE AND ONLY IN SINGAPORE (i think) ;D

wow i like the coroplas idea for the glider! upz for you.

Comment

ehawk 2k

Originally posted by Joshua Lee View Post
      1) Multiplex Twin Star
      S$75.

S$75

INTERESTED IN eHAWK 2OOO . ANY ONE INTERESTED IN MULTIPLEX TWIN STAR ???

94500942 DARREN

Comment

Both planes SOLD! =D
        Thanks to all who have enquired!

Comment

Working...
        X