Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wts : Cessna T206 ( Arft )

Hi guys, another plane up for sales.

Cessna T206 = Wingspan:1080mm , Lenght:980mm ( $80 )
    Foam.

Comes with the follow :
    Motor = FSD Outrunner Brushless Motor 980KV , 12 Turns. ( Rotor $25 )
    ESC = Hobby Wing Pentium-30A Brushless ESC ( J.H. $45 )
    UBEC = 3A Switch-Mode UBEC 5v/6v ( J.H. $25 )
    6 servos installed ! ( $40 )

Why so many servos ?
    The ailerons has individual servos so that you can trim your rolls with differentials. Thats what I did. Once setup well, they roll pretty good.

Flaps for take off and landing are fantastic. Slow and easy - floats the big plane down so gently you can do spot landing. trim'able so that you can adjust amount of flaps down, while still have full authority on your ailerons since they are on seperate channels.

Elevator X1
    Rudder X1
    Flaps X2
    Aileron X2

Battery compartment has been enlarged. Fits DN Lipo 1350mAh 3S snugly.
    Original compartment meant for NiMH, so no way you can fly without enlarging the compartment anyway.

Red spinners and props included. Will throw in 3 more free blades for your spares since I will have no use of these anymore.

Total cost is definitely more than $215. Now going to let go at $140 firm.
    Plane comes without receiver.

It is installed with Spektrum AR6200 full range receiver.

If you want to have the plane together with the spektrum receiver, please discuss with me. Nego.

This is a pretty scaled looking foam cessna you can buy. Its big and easy to spot when highhhhh up. Can do simple stunts such as rolls and loops and inverted flying is easy.

Plane was flew for only several occasions so its still in good condition. No parts broke off. Very good for beginners who are looking for a more realistic looking high wing that offers good and stable flights ! Of course, this wasn't my first plane, probably my 7th. Previously flew GWS Estarter, Cessna EPO 747, GWS ME109 and Easystar before I had this new Cessna T206.

Again, cliche : Why you sell.

I got a new EDF plane. So this one going out.

I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
    Hi guys, another plane up for sales.

Cessna T206 = Wingspan:1080mm , Lenght:980mm ( $80 )
    Foam.

Comes with the follow :
    Motor = FSD Outrunner Brushless Motor 980KV , 12 Turns. ( Rotor $25 )
    ESC = Hobby Wing Pentium-30A Brushless ESC ( J.H. $45 )
    UBEC = 3A Switch-Mode UBEC 5v/6v ( J.H. $25 )
    6 servos installed ! ( $40 )

Why so many servos ?
    The ailerons has individual servos so that you can trim your rolls with differentials. Thats what I did. Once setup well, they roll pretty good.

Flaps for take off and landing are fantastic. Slow and easy - floats the big plane down so gently you can do spot landing. trim'able so that you can adjust amount of flaps down, while still have full authority on your ailerons since they are on seperate channels.

Elevator X1
    Rudder X1
    Flaps X2
    Aileron X2

Battery compartment has been enlarged. Fits DN Lipo 1350mAh 3S snugly.
    Original compartment meant for NiMH, so no way you can fly without enlarging the compartment anyway.

Red spinners and props included. Will throw in 3 more free blades for your spares since I will have no use of these anymore.

Total cost is definitely more than $215. Now going to let go at $140 firm.
    Plane comes without receiver.

It is installed with Spektrum AR6200 full range receiver.

If you want to have the plane together with the spektrum receiver, please discuss with me. Nego.

This is a pretty scaled looking foam cessna you can buy. Its big and easy to spot when highhhhh up. Can do simple stunts such as rolls and loops and inverted flying is easy.

Plane was flew for only several occasions so its still in good condition. No parts broke off. Very good for beginners who are looking for a more realistic looking high wing that offers good and stable flights ! Of course, this wasn't my first plane, probably my 7th. Previously flew GWS Estarter, Cessna EPO 747, GWS ME109 and Easystar before I had this new Cessna T206.

Again, cliche : Why you sell.

I got a new EDF plane. So this one going out.

nice plane....nice setup...

Comment

Originally posted by harvin View Post
      nice plane....nice setup...
      Thank you sir

Just to highlight, components such as motor, servos, Ubec comes brand new when building this plane. Highly under utilized.

Comment

Plane and receiver sold to a very nice guy !

Sales closed.

Thank you all !

Comment

Working...
        X