Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS Non-Rc Black Shark Kite and 2 spinners

Hi Guys, I am selling these 3 items.

1) 1 Black Shark kite made from ripstop nylon. The size is about 2m long and 1.5m wide. $15

2) 2 Made in China. Blue. Medium size spinner. It comes with 150m 50LB braided line and carrier bag. $15 each

Whoever intrested in these 3 items, Kindly PM me or reserve the items in the forum. Thanks.

Update for tonight

Anyone intrested?

Comment

Quick sales.

Hi guys, I hope that could sell off these item before going to Saudi Arabia on 15 Sep. Thanks.

Comment

Kite reserved for Gangstar

Originally posted by irwan View Post
        Hi Guys, I am selling these 3 items.

1) 1 Black Shark kite made from ripstop nylon. The size is about 2m long and 1.5m wide. $15

2) 2 Made in China. Blue. Medium size spinner. It comes with 150m 50LB braided line and carrier bag. $15 each

Whoever intrested in these 3 items, Kindly PM me or reserve the items in the forum. Thanks.
        1) 1 Black Shark kite made from ripstop nylon. The size is about 2m long and 1.5m wide. $15 Reserve by Gangstar

Comment

Spinner Reserved

2) 2 Made in China. Blue. Medium size spinner. It comes with 150m 50LB braided line and carrier bag. $15 each Reserve by Bee_Flower

Comment

Spinner and 3meter kite sold.

Originally posted by irwan View Post
            2) 2 Made in China. Blue. Medium size spinner. It comes with 150m 50LB braided line and carrier bag. $15 each Reserve by Bee_Flower
            Spinner sold to nice gentleman who drove all the way from Pungol. Thanks again Bee_Flower for buying my 3 meter kite.

Comment

Working...
            X