Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS > hk 6ch tx and rx

selling hobbyking 6ch tx and rx mode 1 $60...
    only brought to field once...
    have used the tx for phoneix sim a few times already...
    selling coz i have changed to mode 2 and using my e-sky transmitter for phoneix sim instead...

comes with the programming cable for vista(i din manage to use it coz nv read properly before buying as i am using xp)...
    open to all questioning about this tx...

pm me if interested.. thx...

erm yes its 2.4ghz...

please test everything b4 buying...
    got try tx and rx with servos b4... all working...

Comment

$50 now... upz

if there is buyers wanting to split their buy...
      $20 for receiver...
      $30 for the transmitter....

the transmitter is good for simulator as well.... i used it like 2-3 times before i changed mode bcoz of my orientation....

Comment

bumps...

Comment

Interested

Originally posted by Niven View Post
          bumps...
          PMed u.

Comment

reserved...

Comment

ups again bah... 1 pm back out... 1 pm busy... 1 pm nv reply... and some wan to buy tx onli =(

so yeah have to ups again... tx and rx self collect at amk area... comfirm working... and it comes with 2 cables... 1 supposedly for vista from hk and 1 is i dunno is wat cable my friend gimme... he managed to get it in sync with his computer to programme... but i cant seem to do it... so ya... the 1st time which i used this tx i used his com to reverse my servos all these...

i used it on phoenix sim b4 and i guarantee you that it can be a simulator transmitter... somemore this mode 1 can be changed to mode 2 by changing the ratchet behind.... which is what every1 is saying at hk website...

pm me if interested...

Comment

sold to a nice bro... now i understand why ppl lyk to deal in their own area... anyway to the bro who bought it... willing to help you as much as you sms or pm me...

Comment

Working...
                X