Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manila RC Shops

I'm going to Manila nxt week,anyone knows any reliable heli shops there?Is it cheaper there compared to LHS?

u can go lils hobby at sm mega mall. u can go rcphilippines and check but the stuff there is more expensive than in sg
    [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

[B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

or u try to go to Mall of Asia,ders an rc store,they carry Align brand..i dont knw if the price is reasonable.

Comment

Yo

Originally posted by ajplus View Post
          or U Try To Go To Mall Of Asia,ders An Rc Store,they Carry Align Brand..i Dont Knw If The Price Is Reasonable.
          Bro Cn Help Me Find Funjet Plane
          above all!!take over the sky!!

Comment

if u wan gasser u can go caloocan maxum is the brand but its $$$$$$$$$

Comment

Thnx guys i'll check em ou

Comment

Working...
              X