Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping red arowana is shiok but looking for a good one especially the true blood red is Too many cross breed nowadays unlike 1987-1991, those were the days when you can get a blood red for only $120-$300 without certificate, arapaima for only $50, RTG for only $30, cross back for $150-$350. Really missed those days when I worked as an apprentice for an arowana aquarium shop.
    今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
    不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
    长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
    Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
    If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
    Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
    Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
    Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
    Outrage 550 (FB)6's
    Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
    Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
    Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Originally posted by Radio man View Post
      Keeping red arowana is shiok but looking for a good one especially the true blood red is Too many cross breed nowadays unlike 1987-1991, those were the days when you can get a blood red for only $120-$300 without certificate, arapaima for only $50, RTG for only $30, cross back for $150-$350. Really missed those days when I worked as an apprentice for an arowana aquarium shop.

I used to know someone from one of the major Arowana farms in Malaysia. He gave me a red arowana that is untagged and passed me the tag + cert.

Blood Red, Chilli Red, Marboloro Red, Violet Red and etc... are all gimmicks from the various farm lah. There are only Red Arowana from Malaysia and Indonesia. Each farm breed them accordingly and start to give them their own unique name.

I only believe in the Arowana that is in front of my eyes, not those fancy touch up pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        I used to know someone from one of the major Arowana farms in Malaysia. He gave me a red arowana that is untagged and passed me the tag + cert.

Blood Red, Chilli Red, Marboloro Red, Violet Red and etc... are all gimmicks from the various farm lah. There are only Red Arowana from Malaysia and Indonesia. Each farm breed them accordingly and start to give them their own unique name.

I only believe in the Arowana that is in front of my eyes, not those fancy touch up pictures.
        Xian Leng??? I missed out one young 6 inches red with dark metalic blue scale which cost about RM$8000 on 2004 batch from this farm and it turned out to be Blood red after 2 years.
        今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
        不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
        长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
        Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
        If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
        Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
        Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
        Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
        Outrage 550 (FB)6's
        Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
        Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
        Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Originally posted by Radio man View Post
          Xian Leng??? I missed out one young 6 inches red with dark metalic blue scale which cost about RM$8000 on 2004 batch from this farm and it turned out to be Blood red after 2 years.
          I cant remember the farm name, the cert is at home. He is Mr Toh, ard your age, drive an old E-Class Mercedes. Met him way back in 2002.

To them, giving away a few arowana is no trouble at all.

Comment

Working...
          X