Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone selling FEDA?

Serious buyer looking for a simple FEDA to fly in office. Thanks

you want a kit or complete set with or without tx and rx?

let me know what you want and at what price, i have 2 lying around my room but in little parts. if the price is right i will fix it up for you to buy it.

all parts very new. bought for fun. i rather fly planes, so the heli's been collecting dust ever since.

Comment

So are u selling one or two? If get two got special? =P

Can you quote a price so that i can gauge?

Comment

I have a completely new assembled kit, just add on your receiver and you are ready to fly.

2xnew original batteries will be provided for free. PM me your price (Please be reasonable) if you are interested.

Comment

Try PM loyn..
          I believe he has a very nice modded one for sale under $100..

Comment

Originally posted by X-3810
            So are u selling one or two? If get two got special? =P

Can you quote a price so that i can gauge?
            you want the whole set or with just heli kit with servos and gyro?

i suggest you take 1 set and i give you the other free to use as spares.

Comment

25% loss??

I would not be sure what is the equilibrum trade price but if i buy a brand new one would cost me $138. So if a 25% loss would be around $100++ so if this price is ok with u and the condition is tip top then i will be happy to own it. Correct me if i am wrong. Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by Wish
              I have a completely new assembled kit, just add on your receiver and you are ready to fly.

2xnew original batteries will be provided for free. PM me your price (Please be reasonable) if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                you want the whole set or with just heli kit with servos and gyro?

i suggest you take 1 set and i give you the other free to use as spares.
                Hi Ryan,
                How much would you sell for just the heli kit (without the servos and gyro)? I mean.. altogether for the 2 sets.

Seriously, I dunno what price to quote. So if you could PM or post a price which is reasonable. I'll be happy to take the 2. Of coz the condition of the heli do plays a part too.

Comment

Originally posted by X-3810
                  I would not be sure what is the equilibrum trade price but if i buy a brand new one would cost me $138. So if a 25% loss would be around $100++ so if this price is ok with u and the condition is tip top then i will be happy to own it. Correct me if i am wrong. Thanks a lot.

138? you can get a heli at that price?
                  what does that set include? let me know what it includes and i will sell you at ABOUT 60% that.

Comment

Originally posted by AH-64D
                    Hi Ryan,
                    How much would you sell for just the heli kit (without the servos and gyro)? I mean.. altogether for the 2 sets.

Seriously, I dunno what price to quote. So if you could PM or post a price which is reasonable. I'll be happy to take the 2. Of coz the condition of the heli do plays a part too.
                    will quote you if the deal with the other guy doesn't fall through.
                    hope you understand he comes first as this is his thread.

Comment

Okie Dokie.

Comment

Try to buy from Ryan first, if the deal not sucessfull, then we can discuss further.

Sorry Ryan!!

Originally posted by Ryan
                        138? you can get a heli at that price?
                        what does that set include? let me know what it includes and i will sell you at ABOUT 60% that.

Comment

Ryan>
                          Ryan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

So how's ur deal with x3810? U mentioned that you have two complete helis ah? Could you let me know how much are u selling for? Of coz x3810 has the piority.

Comment

Working...
                          X