Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realflight G2 Simulation Kit USB Port New

G2 sim kit,comes with interlink controller,and installation CD.Good for all windows,including Xp.(Not for windows 95)Enquiries call 63883014.Price $150,new condition.Buyer can inspect product prior to payment.I will email buyer diagrams on "how to install" program.Thank you.

G2 simulation kit,comes with interlink controller.Good for all windows,including Xp.(Not for windows 95)Enquiries call 63883014.No obligations.Price $150.Buyer can inspect product prior to payment.Any defects,pls let me know.And i will 1 to 1 exchange.I will email buyer diagrams on "how to install" program.Plug and play.Great way to practice 3Ds!Or for beginner flier,who just started.Practice makes PERFECT!And no worries,you will crash and burn your pocket.

Comment

I have 3 sets arriving on 17th of May.So it's "first come first get" basis.As i received more than 20 calls...hew.Thanks for calling anyway.After this shipment,i will order more...it will take approx. 10 days for the next shipment.Thank you again for calling. Even mine just sold this morning!So no practice over the weekeneds liao...

Comment

Dear all,for those interested in the above mentioned Sim kit.Pls. leave your contact numbers and your name via the PM.So as soon as i receive them i will call you.Thank you.

Comment

Re: Realflight G2 Simulation Kit USB Port New

Originally posted by GSS
          I have 3 sets arriving on 17th of May.So it's "first come first get" basis.As i received more than 20 calls...hew.Thanks for calling anyway.After this shipment,i will order more...it will take approx. 10 days for the next shipment.Thank you again for calling. Even mine just sold this morning!So no practice over the weekeneds liao...
          That is a very remarkable response and purchase, congrats! I am sure quite a few members also looking for reflex ...... it will be a bonus if you can get them

Mike

Comment

Re: Re: Realflight G2 Simulation Kit USB Port New

Originally posted by HZM
            That is a very remarkable response and purchase, congrats! I am sure quite a few members also looking for reflex ...... it will be a bonus if you can get them

Mike
            Alamak Mike,i wish they could supply reflex too.But too bad,they only manufacture the Sim cables for G2.They one of the biggest in china.Even some LHS take supples from the dealers..including Chan.

Comment

G2 sim kit,comes with interlink controller,and installation CD.Good for all windows,including Xp.(Not for windows 95)Enquiries call 6 3883014.Price $150.Buyer can inspect/test product prior to payment.I will email buyer diagrams on "how to install" program.Interested buyers,leave your telephone numbers/name/email via PM.Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X