Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Futaba GY240 gyro & Hitec Electron 6 FM

Selling a 1 month old Futaba GY240 gyro at S$160 and Hitec Electron 6 at S$55 interested buyers can PM or SMS to me at 90494178 tks!

Jameswilliam.

Originally posted by jameswilliam
    Selling a 1 month old Futaba GY240 gyro at S$160 and Hitec Electron 6 at S$55 interested buyers can PM or SMS to me at 90494178 tks!

Jameswilliam.
    what freq is the electron 6 on?

Comment

Originally posted by Tele
      what freq is the electron 6 on?
      It's on 72MHz.

Jameswilliam.

Comment

Yum yum.... just to check if Hitec can get crystal like 72.9x0 ?

I was told they only end w a "5" ....eg 72.915 ......

I am interested too

Mike

Comment

Mike ah... I using Electron6.. but my crystal is from overseas...
          freq... u know our freq....
          huh

Comment

Mike... I think Hitec frequency standard is xx.xx5 but I think they do produce those xx.xx0 type. I believe Rotor Hobby got xx.xx0 but the crystal maybe limited. Call them up to check whether got your frequency or not? Last time when I was xx.xx0, I did purchase a few hitec crystal from them.

Super-Hornet

Comment

sorry was hoping it was on 40mhz ..mike its all yours :P

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                Mike... I think Hitec frequency standard is xx.xx5 but I think they do produce those xx.xx0 type. I believe Rotor Hobby got xx.xx0 but the crystal maybe limited. Call them up to check whether got your frequency or not? Last time when I was xx.xx0, I did purchase a few hitec crystal from them.

Super-Hornet
                mine is 810. So dun buy 810 hor.

Comment

DC i dunno..

i got hitec SC crystal ending i 0 one..
                  wat's mine.. forget le..
                  but i know last digit is not 5.. :P

Comment

Hey genexis

When did you change to 40.810MHz? It used to be me and Frank using that frequency. Then he change his. Now I change mine and because of that, Frank wanted to use back that freq. Now u also using it.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Hey genexis

When did you change to 40.810MHz? It used to be me and Frank using that frequency. Then he change his. Now I change mine and because of that, Frank wanted to use back that freq. Now u also using it.

Super-Hornet
                      He 72 lah and don't tell people my freq I have a lot of people waiting to shoot me down

Comment

Ops!! Sorry frank..Forgotten that. Luckly u running in xx.xx0. If not I might accidentally shoot u down using my TX... (Kidding!)

Anyway, side track a bit. A few days ago, I was at Rotor Hobby and then saw a malay guy buying T-RexX spare parts. I ask him u flying T-RexX at where? He said Tampines. Then he said his T-RexX crash because some idiot just turn on his TX without asking/verifying his frequency.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Ops!! Sorry frank..Forgotten that. Luckly u running in xx.xx0. If not I might accidentally shoot u down using my TX... (Kidding!)

Anyway, side track a bit. A few days ago, I was at Rotor Hobby and then saw a malay guy buying T-RexX spare parts. I ask him u flying T-RexX at where? He said Tampines. Then he said his T-RexX crash because some idiot just turn on his TX without asking/verifying his frequency.

Super-Hornet
                          When this happens, who is liable for the damages ?

Comment

If you using Futaba Tx, you should be able to get the crystal from Rotor. Heard this receiver will not go along with JR. But I have seen some JR using it?
                            JCho

Comment

dun worry. I jsut wentto rotoe yesterday, i saw them have many rx crystal. i think just stock up or what.

give them a call

Super-Hornet
                              Plane need plasters too. Coz they injure too, just like human

Comment

Working...
                              X