Self collect Jurong Area and PM me

Zennith

item reserve

Reserve

Comment

Item Available

ITEM AVAILABLE

Dear Buyer

Please Deal at My convenient Place and Time. As mentioned Jurong Area.

Saturday and Sunday is family time and it is also for buyer/seller. Not buyer convenient and urgency to get it item at his/her preference time and dealing place his/her preference place.

As a seller we can always can select buyer and not accomodating buyers at means. Not at their mercy.

Buyers do not command and decide to change prefered time and place to deal and his convient. This applies to pricing (not to be changed by buyer as his/her choice - cheaper in price) unless agreed upon by seller at a lower pricing.

Buyer has to respect the time and inconvenience of seller ie. not able to pick up calls due to work or family matters or forget to bring along handphone - (bring children to the doctor / for dinner).

Buyers do consider such matter and do not think sellers are dead desperate to sell item...

rgds

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
        ITEM AVAILABLE

Dear Buyer

Please Deal at My convenient Place and Time. As mentioned Jurong Area.

Saturday and Sunday is family time and it is also for buyer/seller. Not buyer convenient and urgency to get it item at his/her preference time and dealing place his/her preference place.

As a seller we can always can select buyer and not accomodating buyers at means. Not at their mercy.

Buyers do not command and decide to change prefered time and place to deal and his convient. This applies to pricing (not to be changed by buyer as his/her choice - cheaper in price) unless agreed upon by seller at a lower pricing.

Buyer has to respect the time and inconvenience of seller ie. not able to pick up calls due to work or family matters or forget to bring along handphone - (bring children to the doctor / for dinner).

Buyers do consider such matter and do not think sellers are dead desperate to sell item...

rgds
        Hi bro, u sounded so hot!
        Btw wat do u mean by ''Submerges & Surfaces Automatically'' in ur first thread?

Comment

Hi jansonfinn

''Submerges & Surfaces Automatically'' was describe on the box.

It is the plates moves (the elevator plates in the front of the sub like airplane elevator) will dive the submarine down and up this is together with a foward movement driven by the motor. The sub will float up if the propelling stop.

So it is read "Submerges. Full stop Surfaces Automatically" - japan translate

Bro I am not boiling... lets discuss at off topic thks

Pls share ur point at " off topic" Must A Deal in market place always suit the buyer means?

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
            Hi jansonfinn

''Submerges & Surfaces Automatically'' was describe on the box.

It is the plates moves (the elevator plates in the front of the sub like airplane elevator) will dive the submarine down and up this is together with a foward movement driven by the motor. The sub will float up if the propelling stop.

So it is read "Submerges. Full stop Surfaces Automatically" - japan translate

Bro I am not boiling... lets discuss at off topic thks

Pls share ur point at " off topic" Must A Deal in market place always suit the buyer means?
            Ok, i get ur point. Initially i thought it can submerges & surfaces with the flip of a switch. Anyway thanks for ur explaination

Comment

Sold

ITEM SOLD TO A SWIFT GENTLEMAN

Self collected at Jurong Area

Thread Close

Comment

Working...
              X