Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Falcon Mono Hull with ECO Hardware

For Sale: Falcon Mono Hull with ECO Hardware.

1) Falcon mono hull. Made of moulded ABS plastic. Abt 17" long.
    2) EOC Hardware set.
    3) Step by step building manual.

Bought at GBP 36 excluding shipping. Selling at $46 only!

PM me if interested. View in Bedok at my convenience.

Cheers!

For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Some useful links.

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/alan.shipm...ts/falcon2.htm

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/alan.shipm...ts/falcon3.htm
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Up!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Watz the coupling shaft size??? To fit 2mm, 2.3mm or 3.17mm motor shaft???

I have 380 motor mount, 400size BL motor and 40A boat esc lying ard. Will they be able to fit in tis boat???

Comment

Just noticed that you have uppdated your signature

Comment

cause he is giving out all that bate
              Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Orangie View Post
                Just noticed that you have uppdated your signature
                Ai pee, ai tee, ai tua lap nee......hiaz. Bleed till dry liow still try to squeeze a few drops more.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post

I have 380 motor mount, 400size BL motor and 40A boat esc lying ard. Will they be able to fit in tis boat???
                  Lemme check OK? I'm pretty sure it's not 2.3mm.

Cheers!

Comment

Just checked, coupler is 3.2mm at the motor end and 2mm at the shaft end.

Cheers!

Comment

Great. When can I come and collect???

Comment

Great. When can I come and collect???
                        Anytime bro....Bedok or River Valley is up to you. Just correct timing for both of us nia. Tonight I'll be going to River Valley 6pm to 9pm. I'll just put the boat into my car. If you can, drop by. If cannot, collect at Bedok from tomolo onwards oso can. I'm easy.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour View Post
                          Anytime bro....Bedok or River Valley is up to you. Just correct timing for both of us nia. Tonight I'll be going to River Valley 6pm to 9pm. I'll just put the boat into my car. If you can, drop by. If cannot, collect at Bedok from tomolo onwards oso can. I'm easy.

Cheers!
                          Ok, collect tonight at River valley after my trip to Fook Hai to buy some parts. See u later.

Comment

Ok, collect tonight at River valley after my trip to Fook Hai to buy some parts. See u later.
                            Wah.....coming over after trip to 2nd home? Hahahaha.....see ya, bro!

Comment

sold!

Comment

Working...
                              X